Bonus Chapter 23 S2: EPILOGUE

~AUTHOR'S POV~

"APPA!~" A seven years old kid ran to Namjoon with his arms wide open and his contagious smile was crept up to his face as he ran forward to his beloved father.

"SEO WOO~" Namjoon turned his back and started running towards the child, opening his arms widely.

"APPA!~" Another child was running from Seo Woo's back, trailing the kid behind. Sobbing between his word.

"MINYOUNG~" Namjoon's eyes averted to the younger child, approaching him with the red eyes and tears flowing down to his eyes.

Finally, Father and sons met and hugged each other as if they didn't meet each other for a long time. Minyoung, was crying to his father's shoulder, leaving a wet spot on Namjoon's shirt. While Seo Woo glared at sobbing Minyoung.

"Shh shh shh~" Namjoon shushed, caressing the sobbing child in his arms while the other one was sitting on his lap.

"Appa. Seo Woo hyung hit me." Minyoung wailed to his father, pointing his finger to the older brother. Namjoon shifted his gaze the Seo Woo and Seo Woo started tearing up.

"Seo Woo, Did you hit your brother?" Namjoon nagged in stern voice, making the other one tear up.

"Appa, I didn't hit him! He was just overreacting!" Seo Woo started crying too, rubbing his eyes with his hands. Namjoon frowned at the sight, not knowing what to do without Jihye.

"Now what did you do?" Jihye giggled along with Jin and the boys beside him, walking to their direction. Jin was the one who was nagging Namjoon in the first place. His hands were crossed to his chest looking at him furiously. The others were smiling awkwardly at his side.

"Hyung, I'm innocent." Namjoon surrendered, standing up with the boys on his arms, carrying them despite with their heavy weight together. He walked closer to Jihye, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Both of the young lads were clinging on Namjoon's neck, hugging his form closely. The two stopped crying but it was occurred on their faces that the lads cried because of their red and puffy eyes.

"Why are you nagging our appa?!" Minyoung exclaimed to Jin. Every one gasped from the sudden outburst and looked at Jin. Jin was staring straight to Minyoung with eyes widened and mouth wide open.

Jungkook closed his Hyung's mouth, snickering at the scene. "Hyung, langaw."

"YEAH! Why are you fighting our appa?!" The other one exclaimed.

"FIGHT US!" The two said in unison, forming a small cute fist on their hands and directly pointing at Jin. Jihye was quietly watching the scene and kept giggling on her spot while she adores her 2 young children challenging the oldest man in the group.

Namjoon slyly smirked at the dumbfounded Jin and burst out laughing. "Hyung, I dare you." Jin hissed and pouted, looking at his surroundings, trying to avoid their glares.

"You're just lucky enough you have these boys."

"Yeah yeah, Whatever makes you sleep at night." Namjoon mumbled. The younger ones heard their father's word, giggling at his words.

"AH! Appa! Appa!" Seo Woo called out, startling Namjoon a bit. Minyoung looked at his brother having them both in an eye contact. The two grinned and foolishly looked at Taehyung who was again smiling at weirdly.

"Appa! We want to have a younger sister now!" Taehyung shifted his look at Jihye who was now dumbfounded. Namjoon stared at Minyoung wide eyes. His lips crept up to malicious grin and his gaze averted to Jihye, wiggling his eyebrows at her.

"Shut up." Jihye hissed and rolled back her eyes. All of them started laughing and cracking up as a comment.

"You know kids, I think you should be asking that to your mom." Seo Woo processed the words and looked at his mother. Minyoung turned his stare to her mother and both of them look at their mother with their puppy eyes. Namjoon pouted and looked at Jihye in the eyes, whining with his lips pouted.

"You know what guys. I think we'll be heading home. I'll be having a word with these boys right here." Jihye smirked, leaving her farewell to the boys. "Well boys say goodbye to your uncles."

"Hyung, help us." Seo Woo looked at Taehyung, begging for them to help them.

"Hyung." Minyoung called out for Jungkook but Taehyung and Jungkook were looking around, whistling into thin air.

"Jiminie Hyung." Jimin weakly smiled at them and pointed at Yoongi. The boys averted their gazes at Yoongi and whined. "Uncle swaeg. Save us."

"Nice call kids. But you brought this to yourselves. Ask your father." Yoongi yawned.

The both of them looked at Jin and to each other. Jin smiled at them but they immediately alter their look at their father and said. "Never mind."

"Well kids, I think we're both in big trouble." Namjoon sighed. Seo Woo and Minyoung waved at 6 young men and Namjoon bid his goodbye, following the mad wife in front him.

ont-weiX7

~ END ~

HI GUYS! THIS BOOK IS OFFICIALLY DONE. NO MORE SEQUEL. YOU CAN DO THE PUNISHMENT TO NAMJOON. IMAGINE IT LIKE YOU KNOW HEHEHE. WE ALL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT SINCE THE KIDS WANT SOME YOUNGER SISTER. EYY~ EYY~ *wiggles my eyebrows*

SO AGAIN! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS VERY LAST SHORT CHAPTER OF THE PSYCHO 2 AND THIS IS WHERE I BID MY GOODBYE AS WELL. I'M SORRY FOR BAD ENDING!

I THINK I'LL BE PUBLISHING A NEW BOOK BUT NOT ANY TIME SOON... I'LL BE FOCUSING ON MY STUDIES SINCE NEXT YEAR MY PARENTS DECIDES TO TRANSFER ME TO MANILA. I'M FROM A PROVINCE SO I NEED TO HAVE HIGHER GRADES FOR ME TO ABLE TO FIT THEIR. SO WISH ME LUCK AND I WISH TO REALLY DO AS I SAY!

SO AGAIN!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME READING AND PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS! I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS!

사랑해요!

By: 김 박 정 윈

06/11/17