Chapter 1 S2: I'm Back

"Namjoon! How dare you? How can you do this?" She sobbed walking away from me.

"Ji-Hye, I-I did this for you. Look, Isn't this the g-guy you wanted dead? W-well, he's dead now. L-look!" I stuttered. I slowly walked to her, holding Winston in my hand. "Ji-Hye, Please don't be scared. I-I'll protect you!" Exclaiming to her.

"No! No! Stay away from me!" She walked backwards, walking away from me. No Ji-Hye please don't. I continued walking to her, looking at her, she turned around, running away from me.

"No. Ji-Hye! Please! Don't leave me comeback!" Jebal, Jebal, Ji-Hye, Jebal.

-

"Namjoon hyung! Wake up! Wake up! It's just a dream!"

I heard a scream as I felt a sting on my both cheeks, I think I'm being slapped.

"YOONGI HYUNG!!"

"WHAT?"

"I CAN'T WAKE UP NAMJOON HYUNG."

"LET THE EXPERT DO IT."

I opened my eyes as I heard Jungkook's and Jimin's scream calling for Yoongi. My eyes widened at the sudden view of a man that was about to slap me. Together with two boys beside him. His hand was raised up high that was about to sway, a smirk was formed to his face as his lower lip was tucked in.

"Oh wait, He's awake" Jimin sighed, looking at me worriedly.

"Who cares?" Yoongi sly smirked.

*Slap!*

"YAHHH! What was that for?!" I shouted as I touched and caress my cheek, slapped by Yoongi.

"Nothing" Yoongi laughed out loud, walking out of the room. What was that for? Does he have a problem with me? I'll get my revenge on you Min Yoongi.

I stood up from my bed and did my morning routine since we have school today. Yes, We were Grade 8 when Ji-Hye left me. Left me without even saying goodbye.

It's been 4 years since I saw her. I miss her. When is she coming back? I need her. I'm waiting for you Ji-Hye. I'm still hoping for you to come back.

All those times that I thought about her, I'm still regretting every decision I made. Maybe I'm the reason why she left. Maybe if I didn't hurt her, everything will be alright. If I can just turn back time maybe she's still here with me.

-

"HYUNG!~ HYUNG!~ HYUNGGGG!!" Jungkook shouted as he shook Namjoon's body back and forth, smiling cheekily with his eyes widening.

"WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT!!!" Namjoon replied slightly making his voice louder. But then, he just stopped shaking the latter and stood up straight, looking into his eyes. He walked away like nothing happened.

That kid is crazy. "Yah! I thought it's important!" Namjoon boomed making him flinched and walk a little faster.

"Well it is important." Jin suddenly spoke out of nowhere. He walked to the latter, smiling sweetly at him.

"Why?" Gazing at him with confusion, Namjoon tilted his head as a sign of confusion. Signaling Jin that the lad didn't understand him.

"We'll be having a new classmate." Jin smiled widely, patting Namjoon's back. Indicating someone is back.

He rolled my eyes away his hyung, looking outside the window. "What's so important about that?" He mumbled. But Jin still heard him.

"You'll see later." He said chirping, while walking away from Namjoon.

Namjoon wondered in confusion as he thinks about Ji-hye. His eyes narrowed as he saw someone entering the gate. She seems familiar to him. Her posture was like Ji Hye's, but her hair is different. It's long not like hers. Yet stranger's features are quite the same.

As Namjoon eyed the girl, walking to school's entrance. Jin was watching him stealthily. He smirked at himself knowing that she's back again.

Out of sudden, Mr. Kang barged into the room. Making everyone went to their places. Without alarming the students, Mr. Kang called the new student, furrowing the students. "New student come on in."

She dragged her feet into the classroom, looking down to the floor as her shyness took over. When she reached the front, she gradually straightened her posture, gripping at her arms and slightly bowing her head as a greeting for them. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Ji-Hye imnida."

"Ji-Hye?" Everybody turned their head to the man called Ji-Hye's name, He was shocked and happy at the same time. Slowly putting down his hand that earlier was on his chin.

Smiling at the lad that called her name in questioning tone, greeting him a warm smile plastered on her face as her eye smile was shown. "Hi Namjoon, I'm back."

r

---------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N: 

OKAY ANNYEONG I'M BACK. I REALLY CAN'T STOP WRITING. BUT WRITING GIVES ME STRESS UGHHH. LIFE IS SO WEIRD. 

So this a short chapter because I really don't know how to do continue it. But I was only thinking of I will connect this things till the end. 

And big changes, This book is no more brutal but when my mood says I want a brutal chapter. I'll definitely put one. I don't know how this book will turn to. And beware. My writing style is really weird. Sometimes I'll use narrative sometimes descriptive style. I'm really really lost right now so please bare with me and keep reading it. 

All of these chapters are definitely depends on my mood, sometimes when I already planned it. I kept changing it cause of my mood. And sometimes, I get wild like everybody else. So If I did. I'm sorry in advance. 

Don't forget to comment, vote and of course read the following chapters. 

사랑해! 

04/24/17

Okay. So I wrote this April. As you can see up there. There's a sudden change in the plot because I'm quite sad with my past plot. It's sad and there's a big big big plot twist that I didn't realize .

My former plot was really sad and heartbreaking. I'll reveal my old plot on the following chapters cause I don't want them to be hidden. I want to share them.

I already wrote a couple of chapters but I didn't really like the plot so here I am again, rewriting the story.

나도 사랑해! Fighting!

05/10/17