Chapter 22

Ace's POV

Great, now I'm doomed. I glared at my siblings who were standing in my way. She misunderstood me, damn it.

"Get out of my way." mariin na sabi ko. Hinarangan nila ako kaya mas lalo ako nainis.

"Uhh, Ace! Maybe we should give her time to think--" Kira's friend trying to change my mind.

"Look, I need to talk with her so let me pass. Blake talk to your girl, paalisin mo siya sa harapan ko." ma-awtoritad na sabi ko. Hinablot ni Blake ang babae niya at may binulong.

"Ace! You are a fucking piece of shit! Are you even still thinking?!"

My expression suddenly changed when Kevin grabbed my collar. His eyes were burning in anger, I just scoffed and rolled my eyes. Oh here he goes, trying to score with my girl.

"Move your hands away from me, I'm going to rip your head off, I swear." I said in a baritone voice.

I don't have enough time to stay here and argue with my siblings. They shouldn't be doing this, this is our problem not theirs. But what if Kira doesn't really want to see me? What if she thought that I was just kidding around?

I clenched my fist. And poked my tongue in the side of my cheek.

"Then go, Ace. I'm telling you, she's just going to kick you out." James said while raising the side of his lip.

I know that, asshole. I pushed Kevin harshly and glared at all of them. I took a glance at Kira's dorm before turning my back on them.

I stopped from walking and glared at Kevin for the last time.

"If you're planning to break into her dorm, I'll kick you out from this school and send you home." I said while looking at him.

I heard everyone's gasps but Kevin just glared at me back.

"And that's a warning."

Padabog kong sinarado ang pinto ng dorm ko. I fucking hate my father, what is he thinking? Why he's trying to paired me up with a wench who can hypnotize vampires? I clenched my jaw and threw some vases I see.

Business, business, damn him! What a lame excuse was that. Maybe I really underestimated my father. I just let out a sign and kicked my bed because of frustration.

I'm so messed up. Now my girl is mad at me.

Putangina, umiiyak kaya siya? Ano ang naramdaman niya nung nakita niya ako na may kahakalikang iba? Did he feel jealous somehow? Or she's just... Don't care?

I chuckled without humor. He must like Kevin now huh. I really fucked up.

But the thought of she's kissing Kevin triggered me. I bit my bottom lip and cursed loudly before rushing to Kira's dorm. Bahala na.

I took a deep breath and started to recite a long romantic and comforting speech in my mind when the door opened which made me startled and nervous to the death. It looks like I wasn't the only one who look shocked.

She startled to see me in front of her door. Out eyes locked to each other. I bit my bottom lip when I realized that she's just wearing a plain white shirt and pink shorts with her messy hair.

Lalampasan niya sana ako pero hinuli ko na ang braso niya.

"Kira, please talk to me." I begged. Wow, new flash, Prince Ace is now begging for a girl. I chuckled in my mind.

"S-sa tingin ko ay wala na dapat pang pag-usapan tungkol sa nakita ko." Sabi niya at iniiwasan ang tingin ko. I can see her lips trembling.

What?