Yusei x Male! Singer! Reader - Green-Eyed Monster

Yusei was a protective boyfriend. Especially when his dear love sung in front of thousands upon thousands of fans almost every other week. The fact that the H/C-haired male was practically never home due to his career upset the blue-eyed male greatly, though he refused to show it.

"Yusei?" M/N's hand travelled up his back and rested on his shoulder. His touch made Yusei shiver with delight, "You okay?"

Yusei spun around and hugged his boyfriend to his chest. The singer smiled and wrapped his arms around his lover's neck, playing with his hair. "What's wrong? Have I been neglecting you?"

Yusei nodded with a slight pout before pressing his lips against M/N's in a passionate embrace, slipping his arms around the singer's slender waist.

M/N pulled away, a soft blush tinting his cheeks. "Wow, someone missed me." Yusei rolled his eyes in response and attempted to kiss him again, but was stopped by the slender finger on his lips.

"Don't tell me...You're jealous?" M/N laughed while crimson bloomed on Yusei's tanned cheeks. The young singer pressed a kiss to his lover's forehead.

"You don't need to be jealous, Yusei. You know that my heart belongs to you." He said with a wink that made Yusei's face feel like it was on fire.

"A-Alright." He stuttered, earning a sweet smile from his famous lover, who turned and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

Yusei sighed, before expertly slipping into the bathroom behind his boyfriend, prepared to make his shower a long one.