Yuma x Uke! Male! Reader - Cold Nights

M/N groaned silently as Yuma rolled over yet again, dragging the blanket with him.

"Yuma..." He muttered angrily. He reached over and gave his lover a shake. He didn't respond, of course. Yuma was the deepest sleeper M/N had ever encountered.

He grunted as the cold air from the open window hit him like a slap. He failed to tug away any of the blanket from Yuma's grasp, and instead resorted to curling up in a ball, trying to keep himself warm. It didn't have much effect, unfortunately.

"Ngh..." Yuma's brilliant red eyes fluttered open, and he rolled onto his side to face his shivering boyfriend, "Huh..? M/N?"

"Who else?" M/N snarled through gritted teeth. He was honestly too cold to deal with Yuma at the moment.

"Sorry, did I take the blanket again?" Yuma draped the sheet over them, and pulled M/N against his chest, "I'm sorry, M/N."

"Heh...You will be..." M/N buried his face in Yuma's chest and sighed at the warmth flooding through his frozen bones.

Yuma smiled down at the smaller male in his arms, and pressed a kiss to the crown of M/N's head. He loved M/N. The boy that had seen him through his darkness and through his hardest times had always stayed right where he belonged, by Yuma's side. Even when he'd lost all hope, all he had to do was look at his beloved M/N, and then he would know that it was alright. Everything would be alright.

Because M/N was there.

He felt a sigh against his chest, and looked down to meet M/N's curious E/C orbs.

"What are you thinking?" He mumbled sleepily. Yuma chuckled.

"Nothing important."

M/N grumbled, and wrapped his arms around Yuma's neck, bringing his head down until their lips met. The crimson-eyed duelist rested a hand on M/N's waist, then other resting on his back. After a while, the soft, loving kiss became more heated. Yuma bit down on M/N's bottom lip, causing him to gasp, and the taller male took this opportunity to slide his tongue into his mouth.

When they pulled away, M/N looked ready to fall asleep on the spot, but he was smirking. Yuma laughed quietly, brushing away a few stray strands of M/N's H/C hair.

"I love you."

M/N's smirk grew, and he cuddled back up to Yuma, nuzzling into his chest. Once again, the other male's warmth made him feel safe and secure.

"Right back at you."