Nash x Male! Barian! Reader -Chaos

"RAAAAAAAGGGHHH!"

The roar of fury echoed throughout the prison. The blood-red bars on the crystal cells shook with the anger and frustration resonating from the sound.

"He's at it again?" The Barian guard asked, walking up to his post. The blue and grey Barian working with him shrugged.

"I guess. You can hear him even though he's on the bottom level."

Another roar pierced the air, resembling that of a dragon's. The guards shuddered as the walls shook again.

"He is pretty damn powerful though, even when he's been forced into a human form."

"If only Nash were still here, you know? He went completely mental after he went missing. I can't fathom why."

Down at least fifteen levels of the Barian prison, a lone cell waited, its guards standing away from its entrance so as not to damage their ears.

Inside the cell was a lone boy, who looked about thirteen or fourteen. He had dirty H/C hair, dull E/C eyes that burned with rage. He wore what could only be described as rags; a brown shirt and matching shorts, torn and bloodied. His skin was covered in bruises, cuts and scrapes, and he was on his knees. A heavy collar with a chain attached to it kept him hooked to the wall. There were chains around his wrists and ankles too.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" The inmate howled, clutching his head in pain. None of the guards were speaking, only the prisoner. The voices that he was desperately trying to quieten were in his head.

"Please be quiet..." He bowed his head in defeat, trembling wildly, "I won't do it...I won't hurt anyone..."

"Poor kid," One guard mumbled to another, keeping a tight hold on his crystal lance, "He's lost it."

"He 'lost it' long ago," The guard replied, sparing the cell a wary glance, "Nobody knows what happened. One day, he was normal. Next day, he went completely berserk and killed thousands."

Another scream of pain and fury echoed throughout the halls, and the guards fell silent.

Footsteps echoed throughout the level, causing the guards to exchange curious glances. None of them were switching positions at that moment, were they? But when they caught sight of the visitor, they immediately fell to one knee in awe and respect.

"M-My lord!"

"You have returned!"

"O great emperor, we are so glad to see that you have returned to us!"

If Nash could've smiled, he would've smiled at the guards and their clumsy attempts to welcome him. The Barian emperor waved them off with his hand, and continued on his way towards a certain cell.

In said cell, the prisoner was in pieces, his wrists, ankles and neck were bloody and sore from his attempts at escape. He was lying on the floor, tears sliding down his face and collecting on the floor.

"Is this what you become in my absence? A killing machine?"

He thought that he had imagined it, so kept his back to the bars. But he did answer.

"Don't make yourself sound so pure. You're not the most innocent person yourself."

Nash chuckled, and opened the door. Now, he knew it was real. He managed to roll over without aggravating most of his wounds.

"You're really here..."

"I needed to see you," Nash knelt beside his lover's broken form, "What did they do to you?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

Nash reached over and touched his lover's cheek. He sighed, and cupped the teen's face.

"Can't kiss me, can you?" The teen feigned a pout, and then smirked as Nash pulled him against his chest, holding him close.

"I will kiss you." In a flash, Nash had returned to the form of his past self, the armour and all. He rested his lover's head on his shoulder, and kissed him forehead before moving in for the lips.

"I'm sorry, M/N, my beautiful raindrop. I'll never leave you alone again."