Shark x Male! Reader - I'll Keep You Safe

(Picture Isn't Mine)
(Also, B/N means 'Brother's Name'
M/N/N means 'Male Nickname')

*Dream Sequence*

"I don't love you."

The male stood over him, blue eyes narrowed in hatred. M/N squirmed under his cruel gaze.

"S-Shark, wait, I-"

"You mean nothing to me. I don't know how I didn't kill myself from the shame of sleeping with you."

Suddenly, a noose hanging from an unseen source wrapped itself around Shark's neck, tightening until it left red scars on the boy's neck.

"N-No! Don't do that!" M/N scrambled to his feet, only to fall down again, like the ground was nothing but a sheet of ice, "Don't leave me too!"

The ground he was lying on morphed into the ocean, cold and merciless. He screamed as he slipped below the waves.

The last thing he saw was Shark's corpse, swinging as a cold breeze rushed by him.

*End Of Dream Sequence*

"Agh!"

M/N awoke with a scream, tears falling from his bright E/C eyes, sweat pouring from his body.

That nightmare...It had felt so real. It was just like when his older brother had...

No. M/N refused to think about B/N now. He was happy, and B/N was known for ruining happiness.

"M/N/N?" Shark yawned, waking up. Now M/N felt guilty. Shark need his sleep, "What's wrong?"

He couldn't stop himself. M/N buried his head in Shark's bare chest, salty waterfalls streaming from his eyes. Shark immediately put his arms around his smaller lover, whispering words of comfort into his H/C hair.

"Hey, shh now...It's okay, M/N, it's okay...Hey, don't cry..."

M/N did calm down, eventually, but he wouldn't let go of Shark. He didn't want to be left alone again.

"Did you have a bad dream?"

He nodded, and felt Shark pull him closer.

"Aw, baby..." He murmured, kissing his forehead, "It's okay. I'll stay with you."

M/N sighed, cuddling into his boyfriend's chest.

He loved Shark. He loved him so much that he didn't know what he would do if he ever lost him.

"I love you, Shark." He whispered. He couldn't see the huge smile spread across the blue-eyed male's face.

"I love you too, M/N. I swear, I'll keep you safe for as long as possible."