Quattro x Male! Fire! Reader - Fear Is Easily Overcome

"S-Sorry!" A young boy with soft H/C hair and scared E/C eyes dodged the drunken man's outstretched hand, "B-But I have to go!"

"Come on, babe~" The man slurred, taking another step towards the frightened boy, "Let's play a game, huh?"

The male moved away from the drunk's wobbling hand, but the man managed to take hold of one of his black gloves. He pulled it off his left hand, and stumbled back a few steps.

"W-Woah! A souvenir!" The man waved the glove around in triumph, before a blast of fire hit him, sending him flying back into a wall, "AYEEEE!"

The glove escaped his grasp and landed at the boy's feet. He balled his left hand into a fist, and grabbed his glove. His fist was glowing a bright orange as he tried to contain the heat within his palms.

"Hey, kid," The male froze, his glove fitting perfectly on his hand, "Did you do this?"

He turned to see an older male with a scarred face and bicoloured hair staring at him disapprovingly.

"N-No, I...I was just passing! I...I don't know what happened, I-I swear!"

"Kid, I saw the whole thing," The scarred boy took a step towards him, "That's some power you have."

"I-I'm so sorry! I never meant to hurt him! P-Please don't tell anyone!" The boy fell to his knees, tears welling up in his brilliant E/C eyes, "I-I don't want to go back! I d-don't want to h-hurt anyone anymore!"

"I won't tell anyone."

"Y-You won't?"

"Nope. Well, on one condition," The male's frown became a smirk, "You. Me. Date. Now."

"D-D-Date?! W-With YOU?!"

"Did I stutter?" The teen said snidely, "Come on. I'm not usually allowed loose for so long, and I'll be damned if I let Quinton ruin this for me."

The male grabbed his gloved hand and dragged him away from the bar.

"I'm Quattro, by the way."

"I-I'm M/N."