Trey x Male! Brother! Reader - Better

M/N dug his fingers into the bare skin of his arms. His fingernails cut into his flesh until blood started running in rivulets down his arms.

He closed his eyes and tried to calm his rapid breathing. He was shaking, he knew that. He was kneeling on the bathroom floor, trying to not completely break down.

"M/N?" The door handle jiggled as someone on the other side tried to open the door, "M/N, are you okay? You've been in there for a while now..."

He couldn't answer. Trey would easily see through his facade. He swallowed, finding his throat dry, and opened his mouth. Trey would burst through the door if he didn't speak.

"M/N?"

"I...I-I'm fine." The shakiness in his voice betrayed him. He could hear Trey gasp, and the door handle shook more.

"M/N, I know something's wrong! Please, open this door!"

M/N bowed his head so that his chin was touching his chest. His nails cut deeper, but the pain was nothing to him. He was aware of the spots of blood on the bathroom tiles. Vetrix would be mad. He hated it when things got dirty.

He heard the thud as the door hit the wall, and someone knelt down beside him, taking him into their arms. Trey. He could smell his brother's sweet scent of tea and bakery. It never failed to soothe him.

"Shh..." Trey started rubbing circles into his trembling back, "It's alright now, M/N...It's alright..."

M/N snuggled into his older brother's chest. He was only thirteen. He was too young to deal with all this stress and trauma.

"Oh, sweetheart," Trey pulled away, and examined M/N's bleeding arms with worried green eyes, "What have you done to yourself?"

Trey pulled two towels from the rack nearby. He pressed a towel each against his brother's arms, and kissed his forehead in an effort to soothe his trembling.

"What's going on in here?" Quattro appeared at the doorway, and his red eyes widened, "W-What..? M/N?"

Trey offered his brother a sad, strained smile.

"It's okay, Quattro. I've got him."

Quattro stared at his two younger brothers, worry consuming his usually sadistic features.

"Do you want me to get Quinton?"

Trey adjusted his grip on M/N, so that his head was resting comfortably on his shoulder.

"Yes, please. And the First Aid kit, if you wouldn't mind."

The crimson-eyed duellist nodded, and disappeared. Trey looked down at his younger brother.

"You were just starting to get better, too," Trey checked his brother's wounds. They were still bleeding a little, "What happened?"

"I...I got scared...I couldn't...I had to..."

"I understand, sweetheart," Trey kissed his temple, "It's hard for you. Don't worry. It will get better."

Trey kissed M/N's forehead, and stared into his younger brother's tearful E/C orbs.

"It will get better."