Jack x Male! Bunny! Reader - Proposal Issues

"Hm..." Jack rested his head atop      M/N's, his chin resting in between his two rabbit ears, "M/N, I think we should get married."

"W-What?!" The usagi struggled to pull away, but the blonde's grip was too strong, pinning his arms to his sides.

"Yes, I think we should."

"Jack, what are you talking about?! You can't just say things like that out of the blue!"

"But you love me, don't you? And I love you, more than anything. So we should get married."

"That's not how it...Jack, is this your way of proposing? Because if it is, it's not very romantic." M/N asked, slightly worried for his boyfriend's sanity at this point. If five years dating the blonde had taught him just one thing, it was that Jack was impulsive at best, often taking risks just so he could get what he wanted. He knew that if Jack had suddenly, in that split second, decided that they should get married, then of course he would say it. That was the kind of person Jack was.

"Not really. I'm just saying...We should get married."

"Yes, you've said that. But why?"

Jack was silent for a moment, which worried M/N since the blonde was usually so quick to answer back.

"I don't want to lose you."

"Huh?"

"Whenever we go out I see all these people looking at you the way I look at you: filled with love and want. And so many of those people are so much better than me. They're kinder, warmer...Everything I'm not. So I thought..." Jack fidgeted, clearly embarrassed to be saying what had weighed on his mind for so long, "I thought if we got married then you wouldn't be able to leave me as easily."

M/N blushed, and then smirked. He turned around and kissed the blonde on the lips, taking in his shocked expression when he did.

"I'm not going to leave you, Jack. I love you too much to ever leave. Who cares about everyone else? You're still my king, and I love you."

Jack smiled eagerly, resting his hands on the usagi's waist, nuzzling his large rabbit ears, earning a giggle from the male on his lap.

"So, you'll marry me?"

"Yes, Jack, I'll marry you."