Kite x Male! Abused! Reader - Protect

(Picture Isn't Mine)

"Filthy brat!"

A fist collided with his cheek, sending him flying across the room. He whimpered, but that was the only noise he dared to make. The old man across from him snorted, and turned to the side.

"MARIA! GET IN HERE!"

A older, worn-out woman stumbled out of the kitchen. She took one look at her nephew's battered body, and chuckled.

"Yes, Tom?"

The man smirked and stood up. He walked over to M/N, and his booted foot connected with the boy's side, sending him crashing against the wall.

"Stupid kid..." The man said with a laugh, "Be glad I haven't killed you and that shitty boyfriend of yours."

Kite. M/N struggled to a kneeling position. He'd promised his blonde boyfriend that he'd meet him at the park. He'd been on the way out when his uncle had caught him.

"U-Uncle..." He glares down at the weak teen lying beneath him, "C-Can I...G-Go now..?"

"Go?" He laughs again, "No way in Hell! You'll probably blab about it to the po-!"

A knock on the door interrupted his voice. Tom growled, and Maria hurried off to answer it. Scraps of a heated conversation floated towards them.

"Goddammit, woman!" Tom screamed suddenly, his weathered face flushing with anger, "Who is it?!"

He marched off, but not after kicking M/N again, and the conversation grew louder. M/N just lay on the floor, his body littered with dark bruises and cuts.

The door suddenly flew open, and in hurried the one person he needed to see.

"M/N!" Kite took one look at his boyfriend's broken form on the ground, and rushed forward, collecting the smaller boy in his arms.

"M/N, are you alright?! Who did this to you?!"

"K...Kite..?" M/N started to cry, tears trickling down his cheeks. Kite hugged him against his chest.

"Hey, shh, shh..." The blonde's arms pulled him closer, running his fingers through the other boy's tousled H/C hair, "It's okay now...I'm here, see..?"

He lifted the smaller male bridal-style, and M/N immediately buried his head in Kite's chest, hiding from the world. He could hear the angry voices of his aunt and uncle arguing with Kite.

"M/N is coming with me."

"Not bloody likely!" Tom shouted, "Give us back the kid! NOW!"

"After seeing what you do to him? No, thank you. Expect a visit from the police."

M/N felt Kite walking away from that Hell. He pulled away from his chest, and met his lover's blue-eyed gaze. The blonde smiled down at him.

"It's gonna be alright now, M/N," He leaned down and kissed M/N's forehead, "I'll protect you."