Yuya x Male! Shy! Reader - Insignificant Worries

M/N sighed as the final bell rung. Students filed out, chattering and shouting, excited for the weekend.

"Hey, M/N!"

The shy young male froze. Yuya. He felt an arm slip around his shoulders and a pair of lips touched his cheek.

"Ready to go to the fair?"

"Um, yeah. Hey, Yuya, can we talk for a moment..?"

The taller male blinked, looking surprised.

"Sure."

He followed M/N to behind the empty bike shed. He watched the young boy fiddle with the cuff of his school uniform.

"Well?"

"Yuya, why are you here?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you still with me? There are millions of people out there, and you chose me. Why?"

Yuya was aware that M/N's shy personality gave him a sense of inferiority, a sense that everyone else was better. Despite his efforts, Yuya could never get rid of that completely.

"Hey, hey," The cheerful male placed his hands on his boyfriend's shoulders, offering him his trademark bright smile, "I don't care about everyone else. Sure, there's millions of people out there, but I only love you, because there's no one else like you, M/N. Do stop putting yourself down and realise how much I love you already!"

M/N blushed as Yuya smashed his lips into his own. The kiss was heated and messy, not something either boy was used to, but they endured it until they pulled away, both blushing madly.

"Now," Yuya bowed dramatically and offered M/N his hand, as though he were a gentleman asking for a dance, "How about that fair?"

M/N laughed, taking Yuya's hand, his earlier fears forgotten.

"Sure."