Quinton x Male! Reader - Starlight

(Picture Isn't Mine. Also, This Is A Lemon. If You Don't Like That Sort Of Thing, Or Yaoi In Particular, Then This Book Isn't For You)

M/N L/N was having a bad day.

It had started with waking up late, without his fiancé beside him. Then, his boss had dumped a hellish amount of paperwork on his desk, with the order that it had to be given back to him that afternoon. Not only that, but he had forgotten his lunch in the kitchen at home, and he had made a promise with himself to save money so he could buy Quinton something nice at some point. So, he went without food, on top of not having breakfast that morning.

Oh yes, today was not M/N's day.

When he finally stumbled through the door at ten that night, he was more than glad to feel a pair of slender arms wrap around his limp figure, and guide him into their bedroom.

"Bad day?"

"The worst," M/N tore the F/C tie from around his neck, and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his crisp white shirt, "My boss is a bastard."

"I'm well aware," Quinton said dryly, pushing his long braid off his shoulder. He had met the man once, at a work party M/N had begged him to come to, and that one encounter was enough to tell him that the man was an egotistical, childish sex addict that worked his employees far too hard, "What about lunch?"

"Left it at home."

"And you didn't buy anything?"

"I wasn't hungry."

He was. M/N could smell Quinton's famous chicken stew miles away. His stomach was churning within him, begging to be fed.

"M/N..."

"Okay, fine. I'm hungry."

Quinton smiled. He reached over, and popped open another two buttons on M/N's shirt.

"Food can wait," He pushed M/N down on the bed, unbuttoning the rest of his shirt, and throwing it across the room, "I think you deserve something for all your hard work~"

M/N smirked, winding his arms around the taller male's neck. Quinton began with his neck, peppering it with little butterfly kisses until he found his sweet spot. Then, he began to abuse that spot, biting and licking it, trying to force a moan out of his lover.

M/N held firm. As much as he enjoyed being pleasured, he was stubborn, and refused to let a moan slip until it was completely necessary. Instead, his hands moved from Quinton's neck to his braid and, with one deft movement of the fingers, broke the hair tie, releasing the wave of hair from its prison.

Quinton hadn't stopped his abuse of his soft spot. Eventually, he grew bored, and moved down to M/N's bare chest. He took hold of his left nipple in his mouth, flicking it with his tongue. He received a soft whine in response, and Quinton's fingers trailed towards the other bud, and started toying with it.

M/N finally moaned, draping one arm over his mouth in embarrassment as he felt himself become hard. Quinton chuckled, and slowly pulled away from his lover's chest.

He started on his pants, deftly undoing his belt, zipper, and succeeded in stripping his lower half. He took hold of M/N's member, and kissed the tip, earning a small whine from the other male.

"Q...Quinton..St...Stop teasing me..."

"Alright then, sweetheart." Quinton undressed swiftly, and placed M/N's legs on his shoulders, carefully lining his stiff member with M/N's hole.

"Ready, sweetheart?"

"J-Just do it...Please..."

Quinton smirked, and thrusted inside. M/N moaned, closing his eyes tightly as his fiancé thrusted inside of him.

"Q-Quinton, ahh! R-Right there!" Quinton hit a spot that made his mind cloud over.

"Here?" Quinton purred, stopping. His lover groaned.

"Alright, alright," Quinton began again, smirking at his lover's moans, "Here?"

"Y-Yeah! Ahh! I-I'm gonna-Ahh!" M/N came all over Quinton's chest. Quinton released into him with a moan.

"Love you, M/N..." Quinton murmured, planting a kiss on M/N's forehead.

"I love you too, Quinton."