Kite x Male! Experiment! Reader - Stop The Pain

M/N groaned in pain, pressing his face into the steel floor. His fluffy panther ears twitched, and his long black tail wrapped around his leg.

The pain was endless. He heard the door of his cage slide open, and hurried footsteps rush in. He looked up and met the disgusted grey eyes of a tall doctor. The man whipped out a headpiece, and pressed the button.

"Hello? Control Centre? Yes, this is Dr Kazuki. Project Thirteen is suffering again. Please call in Dr Tenjo's son."

M/N growled at the man's hateful expression. This man...He was just another pawn who had caused him pain! And here he was, thinking he was better than him!

The male roared suddenly and lashed out at the man. His pointed, claw-like fingernails tore through the man's white lab coat, digging into the skin on his chest. The doctor howled, and pulled away. Two guards rushed in, armed with guns. One pinned him to the ground, while the other stabbed a syringe into his neck. M/N cried out as the liquid flowed through his veins. Darkness started closing in, and tears welled up in his eyes.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP! PLEASE! MAKE THE DARKNESS GO AWAY! KITE, PLEASE, HELP ME! DON'T LET THE DARKNESS TAKE ME!"

M/N awoke a few hours later. His head was resting on someone's lap. Fingers were running through his H/C hair, occasionally rubbing his panther ears. He wrapped his tail around the waist of whoever it was, and sighed.

"Kite..."

"Oh, sweetheart," The blonde kissed his forehead, his fingers lacing through his hair, "Haven't I told you not to hurt others? They'll just hurt you more."

"I know," M/N mumbled, "But they make me so angry. They think I'm disgusting, but they did this to me. It's their fault that I'm like this, isn't it?"

"Of course it is, sweetheart," Kite said softly, rubbing M/N's ears gently, "They took you from a good life. You didn't deserve this."

The blonde gently eased M/N off his lap, and stood up, unwinding his tail from around his waist.

"I have to go now, M/N."

"B-But I'll miss you!"

"I'll miss you too," He kissed the boy's forehead again, "But I have to go. I'll come back. Remember, I love you."

M/N watched the blonde leave, and resumed the same position as a few hours ago, his head buried into the cold metal floor.

"You don't love me..."

"Do you, Kite Tenjo?"