Joey x Male! Reader - Lucky Charm

The blonde male sniffed, wiping his eyes on his arm, yet tears continued to cascade down his face. He was tired of their laughter, their jokes that hurt more than they should, the way he failed so terribly at everything.

He was so tired of it all.

A knock sounded on his door, and a familiar voice that he'd come to love spoke.

"Joey? You in there?"

He blushed, wiping away his tears. He couldn't let M/N see him cry! He forced a bright smile and opened the door.

"Hey, M/N! What's-!"

"Joey, are you okay?"

M/N looked concerned at best, and he hated himself in that moment for making the one he cared about worried. He smiled at his crush, scratching the back of his head.

"Aw, yeah! I'm totally fine! Why, were you worried about me?"

M/N scoffed and turned away, his cheeks painted with a blush.

"A-As if! In your dreams."

Joey once again compared M/N to his brother. For yes, this was M/N Kaiba, the younger brother of the great Seto Kaiba. No wonder he was a little cold.

"But...Yeah. I'm fine. No need to worry, see?"

"Is that why you were crying?"

He almost fell down from shock. M/N knew? M/N couldn't know! His hands started to sweat and shake, and his breathing sped up.

"Well?"

"I...I wasn't crying."

"Sure about that, are you?"

Joey narrowed his eyes and tried to pretend that M/N was Kaiba. He could argue with Kaiba. He could hate Kaiba and refuse to answer. But this was     M/N, the one he'd been crushing on for almost six months now. He couldn't pretend.

"Fine! I was...Crying...But I'm fine now, see?"

"Yes, perfectly fine," M/N's voice was smooth, and a smirk played on his lips, "But I'll just have to make sure, don't I?"

"Wha-!" Joey was cut off by M/N planting his lips on his own. He blushed bright red and, not knowing what to do, gingerly placed his hands on M/N's hips. Sure, he'd dreamed of this moment, but he'd never thought that it would ever actually happen!

M/N pulled away and smirked at his flushed face.

"Yeah, I think you're fine now," He turned, stuffing one hand into his pocket while waving with the other, "See you tomorrow, Wheeler!"

Joey was left blushing and smiling like an idiot, waving back furiously as his lucky charm.