Quattro x Male! Reader - Jealousy

(Picture isn't mine)

M/N L/N was not jealous.

Nope, not one bit.

It wasn't as if he just wanted to tear off every single head of each and every fangirl, just to shut up their pointless screaming and whining, and to get their grubby, slutty hands off his boyfriend-

Yup, he was jealous.

'Dammit, Quattro,' M/N thought as he leaned against the brick wall of a nearby building, 'Why can't you just tell them to go away?'

After a while, M/N gave up waiting for his boyfriend of three months, and walked off in the opposite direction, hands stuffed in his pockets, his head down.

"Damn sexy bastard..." M/N muttered, walking through the park. The sun's dying rays dusted over his depressed figure. He continued his leisurely stroll through the park, until he heard the thud of running boots behind him.

"M-M/N!"

"Quattro..?"

The Asian Champion gathered the smaller male in a hug. But, instead of returning it, M/N struggled out of the older teen's grip.

"M/N?" Quattro took a step forward, "What's wrong?"

"You're what's wrong!" M/N had decided. Time to tell Quattro what was making him so mad, "You're always with those damned fangirls of yours! Don't you know how that makes me feel?"

"M-M/N...I had no idea..." And it was true. Quattro had no idea that just signing autographs and talking to his rabid fans made M/N feel so...Alone.

"I mean, we hardly spend any time together! Even if we do, some dumb fan of yours always shows up! Dammit, Quattro! Why are you even with me if you don't want to spend time with me?!"

"M/N," Quattro approached his boyfriend, and took his hands. M/N growled softly, "I'm with you because I love you. From the moment I first laid eyes on you, I fell head over heels in love with you. I never wanted anyone else."

By the end of Quattro's little 'speech', M/N was blushing profusely. A soft breeze ran through the park, ruffling the younger male's H/C hair.

"Q-Quattro..."

"I love you."

Quattro leaned down and kissed his boyfriend. It was soft and sweet, and M/N relaxed as Quattro's arms wrapped around his waist. He put his arms around the Asian Champion's neck, tangling his fingers in his bicoloured hair.

"I love you too, Quattro."