Trey x Male! Seme! Reader - Mirror Mirror

M/N stared at himself in the mirror. His well-toned chest was covered in scars.

Defiled. Disgusting. Useless.

The mirror was taunting him. The glass showed him what he really was, a monster. He could not fight the glass. It spoke the truth. He could not fight the truth.

"M/N," A pair of slender, pale arms snaked around his waist, pulling him against a chest hidden by the thin fabric of his own white shirt, "Come to bed. Please?"

M/N blinked, not realising he'd been lost in his own world. He turned around and kissed the smaller male's forehead.

"I'm coming." Trey seemed satisfied at that, and turned back to head towards the king-sized bed.

M/N followed him, but not before stealing another angry glance towards the mirror, which now showed his back, that was decorated in deep scars and marks.

Suddenly, the view of his defiled body was hidden by a large velvet blanket. Trey stared at him, his emerald eyes slightly tinged with anger.

"I know what you're thinking," Trey said harshly, which was incredibly uncharacteristic for the young pinkette, "You are not ugly. I don't care about your scars. They define you. You're beautiful."

"Trey-"

"Why won't you just let it go?!" Trey started sobbing, tears falling from his big green eyes. M/N felt a pang in his heart. Trey's tears were his only weakness, "I love you. I love you so, so much. Why isn't that enough for you? All that pain you went through...It's all over now!"

He walked up to his taller boyfriend, and placed a hand on his lover's bare, scarred shoulder.

"I love you."

M/N was still for a moment, contemplating. Then, he suddenly threw his arms around the pinkette and kissed him passionately. Trey moaned against his mouth as M/N's tongue slipped past his lips and began to fight with his own.

"I'm sorry," M/N said breathlessly as he pulled away, tears glistening in the corners of his E/C eyes, "I've been selfish. I forgot that you loved me and I just thought-"

Trey cut him off by kissing him, his arms wrapped tightly around his neck.

"You talk way too much, y'know?"

M/N chuckled.

"I know."