Quinton x Male! Brother! Reader x Quattro - All That Matters

M/N drew his knees up to his chest, tears making their way down his cheeks.

Here, in the filth of the cold alleyway, he could finally release his emotions.

Two years ago, M/N had escaped the hellish orphanage he'd been placed in. His brothers, Michel and Thomas, had been moved to a different orphanage, and he'd been left to suffer the abuse alone.

Now, the small eleven year old got by on two things: the public's pity and the public's lust. A kind couple could feed him, but a raggedy old man could ruin what could have been a peaceful night. As long as they paid him. The men always had to pay him. If he got money, he didn't mind. Not as much as he used to, at least.

"M/N?" He must have imagined it. Nobody around here, in this run-down little town, knew his name, "M/N, is that you?"

He saw a face he knew. Pale skin framed by white hair with green and purple bangs. A worried expression that morphed into horror at the sight of his torn clothes and abused body.

"...C-Chris..?"

Warm arms wrapped around his shaking body. He cried into his brother's shoulder. Chris didn't seem to care that grime and blood was staining his clothes. He just held M/N close, shushing him.

"Chris!" A young boy of about fifteen, a fresh youth with red eyes and tanned skin ran up, "Chris...Is that...M/N..?"

M/N moved his head away from Chris's shoulder, and reached out.

"T-Thomas..."

The young teen grabbed his brother from Chris's arms and clung to him.  M/N cried heavily, and Thomas just held him, not wanting to let go of one of the two little brothers he had lost.

"T-Thomas...Chris..."

He'd missed them more than words could describe. His frail child body had been lucky to hang on as long as it had without the support of his beloved family.

"Come on now," Chris rested a hand on his back, and the other on Thomas's shoulder, "Let's go find Michel."

The three left the unforgiving town and its disgusting people behind, in favour of finding their other brother.

"M/N? M/N!" A pair of fingers snapped in front of his face, sending his E/C orbs fluttering open, "Earth to M/N~"

The youngest of the four brothers smiled at Quattro, and got to his feet. He was thirteen now, stronger, though his body was still weak. He was ravaged with scars and nightmares, but that was okay. His brothers and his father were by his side now.

Quattro smirked at him.

"Good, you're awake. I thought you were having a nightmare again."

M/N shook his head, still smiling.

"No, it wasn't a nightmare this time."

Quattro's smirk widened, and he placed a hand on M/N's shoulder.

"Well then, let's go. There's a Number Holder we need to get rid of."

M/N nodded, following his brother outside. Yes, he knew what they were doing was wrong. But he had his family, and that was all that mattered to him.