Trey x Male! Wolf! Reader - Surprisingly

(Picture Isn't Mine)

Who knew that a tickle behind the ear felt this good?

Of course, in M/N's opinion, 'ears' meant the two H/C wolf ears that sprouted from his hair, accompanied by a matching tail.

"Do you like that?" The nerves had long since left the pinknette's voice. His fingers were working magic behind his left ear, forcing his tail to wag uncontrollably.

"A-Ah! Y-Yeah!" M/N loved it when his boyfriend showed him this kind of attention. When he wasn't meeting with his 'pack' in his full-bloodied wolf form, he was hunting, or staying out of humanity's way altogether. These days, when Trey devoted all his time to the wolf hybrid, were the very best.

M/N moved his head into Trey's lap, tail still wagging. The pinknette chuckled softly, placing a kiss on the tip of the boy's nose, still scratching behind his ear.

"Mm...D-Damn, Trey..."

"Does it really feel that good?"

"Mm-hm," M/N sighed as Trey continued, his ears twitching occasionally, "Feels...Really nice..."

Trey leaned down and kissed M/N's forehead. The wolf hybrid whined, reaching out, pleading for a proper kiss.

Trey was only too happy to give him what he wished.

He pressed his lips against M/N's. The male's hands buried themselves in his pink hair, while he kept his hands firmly locked on M/N's shoulders.

"You know I love you, right?" M/N whispered, his lips still partly against Trey's. Trey smiled, before kissing his beloved again, harder this time.

"I love you too, M/N. Always and forever."