Don Thousand x Male! Astral! Reader - Unite

(Picture Isn't Mine)

Did someone so beautiful, so kind, so forgiving, deserve this kind of punishment?

M/N didn't think so.

As he stood away from the crowd, M/N could only stare at the guillotine before them. Did they really think that it was acceptable to dispose of one in such a way?

He adjusted the cloak around him. The dark fabric concealed his H/C hair and bright E/C eyes that would make him recognisable as a wanted fugitive.

"Donny..."

M/N saw that his beloved's long, golden hair had been cut off, leaving his neck bare. He'd had his usual clothes taken away from him, and replaced with a white cloak.

He was forced to his knees before the blade. He looked up, mismatched eyes seeking M/N's face.

He managed to glimpse him, a black cloak hiding most of him, but he was there.

Watching, waiting, praying.

And in that moment, the golden-haired man felt hatred. M/N's actions, his charm, they had led to this. His premature death.

He heard it. The whistling of the blade as it slid down, ready to sever his head from his neck.

"I'LL KILL YOU, M/N!"

His last words rang in everyone's ears, and sent M/N fleeing from the scene.

He died just a day later, a knife in his broken heart.

*Present Day*

M/N rested his hand on the crystal walls of the palace. Today was the day, the day when Astral World and Barian World would finally unite.

'Donny' or Don Thousand would also be there, as Elphilis had allowed him to come to the new world.

And M/N couldn't be more terrified.

He remembered his lover's furious last words. How could he not?

"I'LL KILL YOU, M/N!"

"Damn it," M/N rested his forehead against the wall. He was glad he was at least allowed to sustain a human form in this world, "He's going to kill me."

"Who is going to kill you, M/N?"

"E-Ena!" M/N jumped away. The woman smiled, "I...U-Uh...I...H-He..."

"M/N, I know what kind of relationship you and Don Thousand had. It's a shame you were both born in a time where such love wasn't accepted," Ena smiled at her fellow Astral Being, "This could be your chance to recreate the love you two one had."

"Don't you know what his last words were? He said he'd kill me."

"Elphilis won't allows that, M/N. Now, come on," Ena grabbed his arm, and started pulling him out of the palace, "Let's go greet him. Elphilis gave me the order."

"E-Ena, wait!"

Don Thousand stood, alone, where the portal to Barian World once had. He still retained his 'True Form', or the form that at least resembled his human form.

"Don Thousand!"

He turned at the sound of the voice, and his eyes widened to an almost comical point.

"M-M/N..."

His lover was as perfect as he had been in life. Death hadn't even left a scar on his skin. He looked up, meeting his gaze like he had that day, and smiled.

"Hey, Donny."

The Deity of the Barian World threw what was left of his pride and dignity out of the window, and grabbed M/N into the tightest hug he'd ever given him.

"I've missed you..." He whispered into his hair. M/N smiled, salty tears beginning to trickle down his cheeks.

"I've missed you too, Donny. I love you."

They kissed, M/N's arms wrapped tight around the Deity's neck. Don Thousand put one arm around his beloved's waist, resting his second hand on the centre of the smaller male's back.

"I love you too, M/N, my little star. I'll never let you go again."