Quattro x Demon! Male! Reader - Sweet Little Angel

M/N buried his head in his knees, his body shaking as he cried. Two curved black horns stuck out from his H/C hair. A long, thin arrowhead tail protruded from the base of his back. To compliment these features, two bat-like wings stuck out from his back.

"Monster," He muttered to himself, tears trickling from his mismatched eyes, "Freak. Devil spawn. Murderer. Demon."

There was a knock on his bedroom door. He growled, curling up even tighter.

"Go away!"

"M/N, it's me. Can I come in?"

He recognised the voice, of course. How could he not? It was the voice of his boyfriend of six months, Quattro.

"Quattro?" It was only now, in the silence of his darkened bedroom, and with the knowledge that his lover was on the other side of the door, did M/N realise how hoarse and tired he sounded, and how weak he actually was.

"Baby," Quattro sounded relieved, "Can I come in? Please?"

M/N sighed.

"...Okay."

The door opened slowly, and was shut with hardly a noise. He heard footsteps edge their way over to him. A pair of arms wrapped around him, avoiding his spiked wings.

"Baby..."

Instead of pulling away, M/N nuzzled into Quattro's embrace. The warmth that flooded through him was like someone pulling a blanket over him. It felt wonderful.

"Q-Quattro..." The flow of tears coming from his eyes increased. Quattro stroked his hair in response, "I-I'm sorry..."

"Shh...It's not your fault," Quattro brushed away his tears with his thumb, staring into his eyes, the left one E/C, the right one blood red, "They didn't know what you are...They didn't mean to hurt you..."

M/N whimpered and buried his head in Quattro's chest.

"No!" He pushed Quattro away suddenly, panic and fear flashing across his face, "I'm a monster! A killer! I'm a demon, Quattro! It's me who deserves to be punished, not them! Nobody else but me!"

"M/N!" Quattro lunged forward, grabbing his lover by the wrists, "This isn't your fault! Yuma and the others...Me...None of us knew! They never would have done it if they'd known! Please don't beat yourself up about this!"

He hugged M/N tightly, burying his face in his soft H/C hair, avoiding his horns.

"Please don't be mad at yourself..." Quattro whispered, his hand rubbing circles onto M/N's back, "I promise, even if everybody else hates you for who you are, I will always love you."

M/N met Quattro's crimson gaze. A stray tear trickled down his cheek.

"Quattro..."

The scarred male smiled down at the smaller boy, and kissed the tip of his nose lovingly.

"I always be with you, no matter what."

Their lips met, and Quattro placed his hands on M/N's hips, pushing him up against the wall. M/N slid his arms around Quattro's neck, angling his head so they could deepen the kiss.

"I'll always love you, M/N. It doesn't matter weather you're human or demon. You'll always be my sweet little angel."