Sexy Part 2 | Smut

You're with your girlfriend, Demi...

"We do have time," Demi comments, and you smirk.
"Shall we?"
She nods, and you climb back onto the bed. She leans back, and you start kissing down her neck. She moans softly as you pull off her pants. She pulls your face to hers, pressing her lips to yours as she quickly unclasps your bra.
Tossing it aside, she rolls over so that you're under her now. You unclasp her bra, tossing it to the floor as she climbs down your body.
"You're so sexy," she whispers, taking your breasts in her hands. You moan softly, arching your back. She squeezes gently, making you shiver and bite your lip. She moves down your body and swiftly pulls down your panties. She pushes your legs apart before licking up your slick folds.
"Fuck," you moan, moving your hands down to tangle in her hair. She hums against you as she pushes her tongue inside you. Your stomach clenches in pleasure, and she lifts a hand to rub your clit slowly. You gasp and moan, pleasure coursing your body.
You tug on her hair, eliciting a moan from her. It sends vibrations up your body, making your breath hitch. You bite your lip and arch your back.
"Oh god," you breathe, closing your eyes as she moves to suck on your clit, replacing her tongue with two fingers. She curls her fingers, brushing your g-spot perfectly before thrusting them in and out of you.
She hums, making you cry out and tug on her hair. She moans and moves back up your body, continuing to pleasure you. She adds another finger, and you feel it stretch you. You whimper softly at the sensation, and your walls clench around her fingers.
She moves one hand to your breast before kissing your lips, letting you taste yourself. You moan into her mouth and arch your back. The feeling in your stomach builds gradually, and you feel as though you might burst. She picks up the pace, thrusting her fingers into you quickly.
Your heart beats rapidly in your chest, and your breathing becomes ragged.
She squeezes your breast and kisses down your neck before starting to suck on your sweet spot.
You hit your climax with a scream, and pleasure courses your body. She moves down your body once more, licking up your juices and moaning at your taste. She pushes her tongue inside you, and you whimper.
"Demi," you moan, tangling your hands in her hair again. She starts rubbing your clit again, and your stomach clenches. She hums, pushing her tongue deep inside you and eliciting a moan from you.
Within moments, you're hitting your second high with a scream.
You practically see stars, and she continues pleasuring you, prolonging your orgasm.
"Oh my god," you gasp, breathing heavily as your heart beats erratically.
"You taste so sweet," she moans, moving back up your body to kiss you.
You taste yourself on her, and you smile. "Not as sweet as you," you breathe against her lips.
"Care to taste?" she responds with a smirk.
"I'd love to," you say as she lies back onto the bed. You move down, pulling off her panties before positioning yourself between her legs.
You push her thighs apart and dig your fingertips into her skin. You don't waste any time as you bury your face between her legs. You feel her thighs pressing into the sides of your head, and you love it.
You push your tongue inside her as you move your arms under her thighs. She bends her knees, and you push them toward her body, giving you even better access.
"Fuck," she moans as you hum against her.
You love the sounds she makes. You reach up, taking her breasts in your hands as you continue to pleasure her. You pinch and roll her nipples, making them even harder. She whimpers in pleasure, arching her back as she puts her hands over yours.
You moan against her as you push your tongue further inside her. She tastes so sweet. It's addicting.
Within moments, she hits her high with a scream, and you lap up her juices.
"Oh my god," she moans, her chest rising and falling rapidly. You climb up her body once more, kissing her lips. She puts her hands on your face, pulling you closer.
"I love you so much," you mumble, making her smile.
"I love you more."

A/N
that was long
you horny beans better be happy