Shopping

You're shopping with your girlfriend, Demi...

"Oh my god, this would look so fucking good on you," she gushes, lifting up a black dress.
"No! God no!" you gasp, gaping at the small piece.
"You would look so sexy," she says seductively, batting her eyes.
"Shut up." You blush, covering your mouth as you giggle.
"Come on! Pick one out for me, and let's try them on," she laughs.
"Okay okay," you reply, looking at some of the dresses. You spot a blue bandage dress that would look amazing on her. "This one," you say with a grin, lifting it up for her to see.
"Oooh that's a sexy one," she smirks, snatching it out of your hand before walking toward the dressing rooms. You follow her, and she pulls you into a room with her. "Try it on," she tells you, handing you the small black dress.
"Fine," you sigh, rolling your eyes playfully. You take off your shirt and jeans before slipping on the dress. It fits perfectly, and Demi squeals.
"You look fucking hot!"
"Oh shut up," you laugh, blushing as you look at yourself in the mirror. You do look pretty damn hot.
"Okay okay. My turn." Taking off her shirt and jeans, she almost trips over her own legs. "Dammit," she mutters as she steadies herself and pulls on the dress. "Zip me up," she says, turning around. You do, and she spins around, letting you see how she looks.
"Sexy," you comment, loving the way the dress hugs her curves.
"Thank you." She curtsies before bursting into laughter. "Let's get them!" You laugh and nod, and she suddenly pulls you forward before kissing you. You gasp in surprise, and she slips her tongue into your mouth. Her hands move down to your ass, making you moan softly. She smirks against your lips, and you take the opportunity to fight for dominance. You press her up against the wall, and she bites your tongue gently, sending a shiver down your spine.
"Everything okay in there?" You jump in surprise, pulling away from her.
"Everything's fine," Demi yells back, and you hear the shopkeeper's footsteps as he leaves.
"Let's continue this at home, yeah?" you say, slipping off the dress and pulling on your jeans.
"Sounds good to me."