Waffles

You're making waffles with your girlfriend, Demi...

"Shit."
"What?" she asks, coming over to your side.
"I didn't put in an egg," you tell her, making her laugh.
"It'll be fine," she says, and you look at the circular pan worriedly.
"Will it?"
"You're treating this like something that's going to kill us all," she mutters, making you burst into laughter.
"But it's like, not going to like stick and stuff," you say, letting out a little whine.
"It's not going to like stick and stuff."
"Shut up," you mutter, trying not to laugh as she grins at you. "Shut up!" you groan, and she laughs.
"I didn't say anything," she tells you, and you narrow your eyes at her.
"You were thinking something," you say before turning back to the waffles.
"And what exactly was I thinking?" she asks, and you try not to smile.
"You were thinking about how cute I am and how much you want to squish me right now," you tell her jokingly, making her stifle a laugh.
"Is that so?" she asks as you poke one of the waffles with a slender stick.
"Oh yes," you respond, grabbing a spatula and attempting to cut out and flip a waffle. You struggle, and you can see Demi out of the corner of your eye. She's trying not to laugh at you, and in turn, that makes you almost laugh.
"Oh my god, stop laughing!" you groan, and she bursts into laughter.
"I'm not laughing! Well, I wasn't," she responds as you go back to trying to deal with the waffle.
"Oh shut up and help me," you laugh, finally managing to cut out one side of one part of the waffle. You try to flip it, but it starts to fall apart. "Shit shit shit."
"What am I supposed to do?" she asks as you both start to panic. Over waffles, the most dangerous food in the world.
"Help me," you tell her as it breaks in half. "Fucking wa—" The piece breaks free, and it falls flat onto the stove. You and Demi both let out a shriek of surprise, and after a moment of staring at the fallen waffle, Demi finally moves. She picks it up with a spatula before trying to put it back in the pan.
"Hey! No—don't do that!" you blurt out, making her jump in surprise and send the waffle flying.
"Oh fuck what do I do?" she shrieks as it falls to the ground with a splat.
"Get rid of it," you tell her, going back to the waffles still in the pan. You work to slice and flip them as Demi attempts to clean the waffle off the floor.
She grabs a rag, bending over and picking up the waffle. You glance toward her, and you bite your lip. Her jeans hug her ass perfectly, and you can't help but stare.
"You staring at my ass again?" she asks as she straightens again.
"No," you lie, going back to the waffles. They're basically done already.
"Naughty girl," she tuts, coming up behind you and wrapping her arms around your waist. You shiver at her touch, and you bite your lip.
"I'm the naughty one?" you question as she kisses your neck lightly.
"Mhmm." She smiles against your skin, making a smile form on your face.
"Okay, okay," you say. "They're going to burn."
She pulls away, and you grab a plate before placing all the waffles on it. You put the pan and spatulas in the sink, and before you can return to the waffles, Demi grabs you.
She pulls you into her arms, and you let out a squeak in surprise.
"No more waffles left to burn," she says before pressing her lips to yours. You smile against her lips as you move your hands to tangle in her hair. She slides her hands behind you, grabbing your ass and eliciting a moan from you.
"Waffles or me, your choice," you mumble against her lips, making her giggle softly.
"You. Always you."

A/N
i liked this one hehe