Holy Water | Smut

You're in the bath with your girlfriend, Demi...

"That tickles," you giggle, leaning your head back onto her shoulder. Her arms are around your waist as you sit in her lap. Her fingertips lightly brush your stomach, tickling your skin.
"What would you rather I do?" she responds, kissing your shoulder lightly.
"Oh I don't know," you hum, sliding your hand down to her outer thigh. You gently rub her skin with your thumb, and you feel her shiver.
"Is that what you want, baby girl?" she breathes, starting to kiss your neck gently. Her hand moves to your inner thigh, and you part your legs, letting her fingertips trail down between your legs.
You lean your head back further on her shoulder, letting her nip and suck on the skin of your neck. Her fingers lightly brush your clit, sending a spark through you. You bite your lip as you stifle a moan, and she slides her fingers down your folds, teasing you.
"Demi," you whine, and she chuckles against your neck. She finally pushes two fingers inside you, and you gasp in pleasure. Her other hand moves to your breast, gently squeezing and massaging it. Pleasure rushes through your body as she curls her fingers inside you.
You put your hands on her thighs, digging your nails into her skin and making her moan softly.
"That feels so good, fuck," you breathe as she moves her fingers in a scissoring motion. You turn your head enough to meet her lips with yours. She bites your bottom lip gently, eliciting a moan from you.
Within moments, the feeling in your stomach becomes unbearable, and you arch your back as you grind your hips against her hand.
You hit your climax with a moan, your breaths coming in short puffs as pleasure courses your body.
"Fuck, Demi," you breathe, your head rolling back onto her shoulder. She continues, slowly pumping her fingers in and out of you, prolonging your orgasm.
"You look so sexy like that," she says, kissing your neck again.
"Shut up," you respond, your cheeks flushing.
She pulls her fingers out of you, and you turn around in her arms so you're facing her.
"Your turn," you say as you straddle her and press your lips to hers. Her hands move to your hips, and you slip a hand between her legs. Slowly running your fingertips along her folds, you kiss her as she moans against you. You bite her bottom lip as you push two fingers inside her.
"Fuck," she breathes, leaning her head back. Her nails dig into your hips, and you're sure they're going to leave marks. You curl your fingers inside her, making her moan in pleasure. Her eyes flutter shut, and her breaths come in short pants from her parted lips.
"You look so sexy," you tell her, and her lips turn up into a smirk.
"Shut up," she responds, but it comes out as a moan as you move your fingers in a scissoring motion. "Fuck," she breathes, and you kiss her again.
She moans as you move a hand to her breast, gently squeezing as you pinch her nipple softly.
Within moments, she hits her orgasm with a loud moan that makes you bite your lip.
"Shut up," she breathes, arching her back and letting out another moan. "Fuck."
"I didn't say anything," you respond as you pull you fingers out of her.
"You were giving me a look," she replies with a grin.
"Of course I was," you tell her before pressing your lips to hers once more.

A/N
well we already bathed in holy water so I don't know what else to tell you