PDA

You're on the train with your girlfriend, Demi...

"Stop it." You slap her hand away.
"I'm not doing anything," she replies innocently, looking straight ahead as she moves her hand to your thigh again.
"You sure as hell are," you laugh, grabbing her wrist before placing her hand on her own thigh.
"Hey. I can touch my girl's thigh if I want," she counters, making you laugh. You secretly love when she calls you "her girl", and it sends shivers down your spine every time.
"Maybe. But not on the train," you giggle, blushing as you imagine everyone looking at you.
"Why not? It's not even PDA," she argues, moving her hand to your thigh again. You sigh and let her be. "Plus," she whispers in your ear. "You like it." You bite your lip as you feel a blush creep onto your cheeks. Her breath is warm against your skin, and you can feel her lips just millimeters from your earlobe.
"I do not," you lie, trying to hide your smile.
"You've always been an awful liar, baby girl," she murmurs before pulling away.
"No I haven't!"
"See? Proving my point right there," she teases, making you roll your eyes.
"Oh shut up," you laugh.
"Make me," she challenges, and you bring your hand up to her face, squeezing her cheeks with your hand. "That the best you can do?" she giggles, her lips pursed from your hand squeezing her face.
"Nope," you respond before kissing her. She tries to pull you closer, but you pull away and release her before she can.
"Hey!"
"I don't want to get PDA complaints." You shrug innocently.
"You don't give a shit about complaints," she counters, trying to kiss you again. You turn your head, and her lips meet your cheek.
"Or perhaps I'm saving the affection for home?" you respond, raising an eyebrow at her.
Her brown eyes sparkle mischievously, and she smirks, "That'll work, too."

A/N
Fun fact!!! I wrote this while I was on the train
I want a Demi like she's so sassy and precious