Roommate

You need a roommate to help pay the bills...

She's perfect. You've never met anyone so beautiful. When you'd agree to let her be your roommate, it seemed like a great idea. She's funny, pretty, and nice—what's not to like? But now, you can't stop thinking about her.
"Hey," she says as she comes out of her room.
"Hey," you reply, nearly doing a double take when you see her. She's wearing shorts and a sports bra, showing off her curves. Your breath catches in your throat, and you try to tear your eyes off her.
She's standing in front of the mirror, tying her long black hair. You bite your lip. God, she's so beautiful.
"Do you have any plans today?" she asks, looking to you.
You swallow nervously and meet her eyes.
"Um. No," you reply, your cheeks flushing. You can't concentrate when she looks this good.
She finishes tying her hair and comes over to you. Sitting across from you, she crosses her legs and leans back in her chair.
"I was thinking we could get some lunch," she says.
"Lunch?" you repeat like a parrot.
"Mhmm. There's that new Italian place a little way from here. It looks so good," she says, a smile playing on her lips.
"Yeah, that sounds great," you reply, butterflies erupting in your stomach.
"Awesome. Shall we get going after I change?" she asks, getting up and looking to you.
"Sure," you reply, but you think, "You don't even have to change."
"What?"
"What?" you repeat, standing up as she looks at you. She looks confused, and your eyes widen. "I said that out loud, didn't I?"
"That I don't have to change? Yeah," she laughs, crossing her arms over her chest and covering her mouth with a hand.
"God," you say, trying to think of what to say. "I just...think you look nice."
"Really?" she asks skeptically, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes," you respond slowly, and she shakes her head.
She walks over to you before stopping right in front of you. Your heart beats rapidly.
"Do you mean something more, maybe?"
"Um." You can't think straight. She smells so nice. It's intoxicating.
"I think you do." She leans closer, and your breath hitches.
"I—" You can't even finish your sentence because her lips are so close to yours.
"Is this okay?" she murmurs, and you feel like your heart is beating a mile a minute.
"Yes," you whisper, and she closes the gap between you. Her lips are warm and slightly chapped, and you smile against her.
You can't believe this is happening. You move your hands to her hips, and she puts both hands on your face.
It seems like sparks fly, and you feel breathless. She pulls away before pressing her forehead to yours.
"I've wanted to do that for a while now," she whispers, laughing lightly.
"Me, too," you admit.
She pulls away and looks into your eyes.
"Shall we grab some lunch now?" she asks.
"Maybe after this," you say before leaning in and pressing your lips to hers again.

A/N
kinda bleh
I'm tired
I'm getting my license soon and the study is tiring bc I'm not good at Japanese and all this shit is in Japanese like no stop no entiendo