Squad

Note: This squad consists of:

Demi and you (obviously)
Chloë Grace Moretz
Halsey aka Ashley
Bebe Rexha
Zara Larsson

You're meeting up with some friends...

"Demi." She doesn't seem to hear you. "Demi," you repeat, grabbing her arm. You're seated beside her at a table with several other girls.
"What?" she asks blankly, looking to you.
"I want to talk to Bebe."
"Then talk to her," she replies.
"How do you expect me to do that? I can barely talk to you, and I've known you for years," you retort, making her laugh.
"Bebe! My girl wants to talk to you, but she's nervous."
"I don't bite," Bebe laughs, looking from Demi to you.
"Don't worry. She likes that, anyway," Demi replies, and you smack her arm.
"Oh damn," Zara says, biting her tongue and making a face at you.
"Shut up, Zara," Ashley—Halsey—says, smacking her arm playfully.
"Do you think we could order already?" Chloë asks from beside you, and you shrug.
"Demi?" you ask, and she gets everyone's attention.
"What do you guys want to order?" she asks, and everyone starts talking at once.
"I'll order for everyone," Ashley says, standing up and going to one side of the table. "Pizza people?" Everyone raises their hand. "Salad people?" Again, everyone raises their hand. "Done and done. Four pizzas and six salads. Waiter!" she calls, and you raise an eyebrow.
"She should take our orders every time," you comment.
"I would've ordered random shit that nobody wants just to annoy everyone," Demi jokes.
"I know you would," Bebe laughs.
"That's why Nicki gives you the look," Zara comments, and Demi fake-gasps.
"She was busy!"
"Mhmm," you and Zara say at the same time, making everyone burst into laughter.
"I would so do a song with her again," Bebe comments, and Zara nods.
"Guys, we should all totally collab. Chloë and y/n could be in the music video and everything," Ash says as she tells the waiter your order.
"That would be so cool," you gush.
"We'd be like a power group," Zara laughs. "We need Nicki, though."
"Well, if she'd agree to be with Demi," Ash jokes, sitting back down again.
"Oh will you shut up. She loves me."
"Then call her," Chloë replies. "I want to talk to her, too."
"Fine!" Demi says, getting out her phone and dialing Nicki's number.
It rings. And rings. Before going to voicemail.
"See?" Ash laughs.
"She's just busy," Demi responds, rolling her eyes playfully.
"I'll call her," Bebe says, getting out her phone and flipping her hair dramatically.
Within seconds, Nicki answers.
"Hey Onika!" Bebe says, grinning. "Mhmm. What's that? You hate Demi?" she says sarcastically.
"Bebe!" Demi whines, making you laugh.
Bebe takes the phone away from her ear before putting it on speaker.
"—that I don't like her, Bleta!" Nicki half-yells from the other end.
"You're on speaker," Zara says when nobody responds.
"Zara?" Nicki asks. "Bitch, what're you doing there?" she laughs. "I thought you couldn't make it!"
"I found the time," she replies.
"You'd better be there next time when I go," she says before pausing. "Demi, you listening?"
"Yeah."
"I don't like you."
Demi's face pales, and there's a pregnant pause.
"Bitch, I'm kidding! I love you!" Nicki laughs, and Demi lets out a relieved breath.
"My god, Nicki, I thought you hated me," she laughs, and you put an arm around her.
"Nah, girl. I'll meet up with you girls next time," Nicki replies. "I gotta go. Music video filming," she explains.
"It was great listening to you speak and I can't wait to meet you and I love you," you blurt out before blushing.
"I'm guessing that's y/n," Nicki says after a moment. "Can't wait to meet you, babe."
"I can't wait to meet you, either," you gush.
"Bye, girls!"
"Bye, Nicki!" you all say, your voices overlapping.
"I can't wait for next time," you say, and Demi smacks your arm playfully.
"I feel like you love Nicki more than you love me," she whines, and you kiss her cheek in response.
"I will never love anyone more than I love you," you reply.
"Ew!" Zara says, and Ash and Chloë laugh.
"Get a room!" Bebe groans, but you can hear her giggling.
"Oh shut up," Demi responds, blushing fiercely.
You can't wait for next time.

A/N
squad goals
I wanna add more girls but it's already hard to create the scene as is
And
I want to date all of them
Not at once
But
Oh bleh you know what I mean