Perfect Together

You're at home with your girlfriend, Demi...

"What do you want to do today?"
"Do we have to do something?" you respond with a chuckle.
"Yes!" She grabs your hands and pulls you up off the couch.
You whine a protest, making her laugh.
"Shall we take Batman for a walk and go to the new dog café?"
"That sounds nice," you muse, making her grin. She leans forward to press her lips to yours gently, and just as you start to lean into her, she pulls away.
"Let's go!" she exclaims, and you roll your eyes playfully. You love when she's excited and hyper like this. It's absolutely adorable.
"Where's Batman?"
"Batman!" she yells, and you can hear the sound of small paws padding around.
"Over here," you call, and Batman trots into the room, his tail wagging excitedly.
"Let's go for a walk," Demi tells him, walking out of the room with him on her heels. You root around in your closet, grabbing a parka before following Demi downstairs. You push your arms through the sleeves as you go over to the door. She's already put the leash on Batman, and she gives you a look.
"I'm ready, yes," you laugh, and she slings her bag over her shoulder as you shove your wallet and phone into your pockets.
You go outside, locking the doors before starting down the sidewalk.
"It's so nice out today," she says, breathing in the fresh air. The light wind makes her short black hair fall onto her face, and she giggles as she fixes it.
"A little cool," you comment, brushing your hair behind your ear.
"Just right, though," she responds, taking your hand in hers and swinging it. You can't help the smile that forms on your face. You've always loved holding hands with Demi. It's such a small and simple action, yet it makes you feel safe and loved.
Batman goes over to sniff a bush, and you stop walking. You feel Demi's eyes on you, and you look to her.
"Yes?" You try to keep yourself from laughing.
"I like you very much," she replies with a grin. "And I like looking at you."
"Have I been downgraded from love to like?" you tease, making her laugh.
"Never," she replies before leaning in and pressing her lips to yours. This time, she doesn't pull away immediately, letting you pull her closer and tangle your hands in her hair.
"You're so perfect," you whisper against her lips, and you can tell that she blushes.
"No. You are," she giggles, and you bite her bottom lip gently.
"Mmm I don't know," you hum, moving your hands down her back before grabbing her ass. She squeaks in surprise before moving her hands to your hips and pulling you closer.
"Maybe we can agree that we're perfect together," she says after a moment, her lips just brushing yours.
You press your forehead to hers before replying, "We are perfect together."

A/N
And Batman was patiently waiting while his moms were being lovey-dovey lmao