Fan Part 3

You're watching another livestream...

"So, you ten people want to hear something exciting?" she asks, clapping her hands together.
You lean forward and rest your chin in your hands. The two of you have been going out for a while now, but she's yet to ask you to become her girlfriend. You're unsure of whether you should make the first move or not.
"I have this person," she says, smiling shyly. Her face flushes slightly. "She's so beautiful and funny. She's been here since basically the beginning."
You can't stop smiling. You feel your heart beat faster, and you bite your lip.
"And I want to ask her here," she says, letting out a breath. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"
Your heart skips a beat. You smile even more, and you feel butterflies in your stomach.
"Type type type, babe. I'm getting anxious," she laughs.
You lean forward before typing in the live chat.
Yes. I'll be your girlfriend.
"Oh thank god," she says in one breath. "I thought I embarrassed myself in front of these...seven people. Oh come on, Mom!"
Loser
"Oh shut up," she laughs.
You love me
"I'm happy to say that I think I do," she replies, making your heart practically stop. "I'm falling for you, and it feels fantastic."
I'm falling for you, too.
"I want to see you now," she whines. "I was going to sing, but now I just want to see you."
There're only three people viewing now
"Oh shu—you're right. Oh well, sorry Mads and Dad. I'm going to go see my girlfriend." She grins before ending the livestream.
Interestingly enough, her need to see you was so great that you started just doing livestreams together. After only about a month, the right person ran across her stream and heard her sing.
Now, she's become a successful professional singer—but more importantly, your wife.

A/N
so I finished my first day of driving school today and I'm so tired omg