Park

You're on your bike in the park...

"Batman! No!" You hear someone yelling.
You're not going at a fast pace, so you're able to stop when a small black dog runs right in front of you, a woman frantically chasing him right after.
"I'm so sorry," she says as she finally catches him. She picks him up with a groan, and you stifle a laugh.
"You okay?" you ask, getting off your bike.
"Yeah," she replies, brushing her long black hair behind her ear. "Sorry about that."
"It's fine," you tell her, admiring how beautiful she is. Her plump red lips turn up into a smile, and you feel your cheeks flush slightly. She's so gorgeous.
"I swear, he's always running off," she says, and you walk over to her.
"Hey, at least you always catch him," you respond, and she laughs.
"Yeah. It makes for a great workout," she jokes, and her dog tries to lick her face. "Hey," she says, lightly pushing his face away from hers—not that that deters him. "This is Batman," she says, stretching her neck away from him as his tongue sticks out to lick her chin.
"Nice name," you say, and she finally puts him down.
"Thanks. I thought it was cool," she says. He tries to come over to you, but she holds him back. "Oh no you don't. You're not running away again."
You laugh, and she rolls her eyes playfully.
"I'm so done with this dog." She lets out a breath. "Oh, right. I'm Demi," she says with a laugh.
"I'm y/n," you tell her, and she grins.
"Want to walk with me? Unless you have somewhere to go, of course," she says.
"I'm just headed home. I'd love to walk with you," you reply, feeling your heart skip a beat.
You start walking together, Batman at Demi's heel.
"So, tell me a bit about yourself," Demi says, and you look to her.
You meet her brown eyes, and you smile. How can someone be so be beautiful?
"I like music," you say. "reading, writing. That kind of stuff."
"Me, too," she replies. You continue talking, walking down the path in the park.
"Hey," she says as you reach the exit of the park. "Let me give you my phone number."
"Oh, yeah." You pull out your phone and hand it to her. She enters her number, and you quickly send her a text to give her your number, too.
"Awesome." She smiles, and you feel your heart skip a beat. "Call me or text me later," she says, and you nod.
"Sure thing. It was really nice talking to you," you reply. "I'll talk to you later." You smile, and she nods.
"Bye, y/n," she says, giving you a wave.
You wave back as you walk away. You can't stop smiling the whole way home.
The moment you arrive home, you can't take it anymore, and you text her. She replies immediately, and you text back and forth for a few hours, and you can't deny the attraction you feel toward her.
So it feels great when she suggests that you call her.

A/N
imma take up the call in the next chapter bc i'm a lazy evil person
Also you people go read my heterosexual™ stories too if you wanna bc I'm actually proud of some of my heterosexual™ stories and I got a couple new ones out now
Idk why I like to make fun of my straight stories lmao
But we're gonna get that Halsey action going soon ayeeee