Party

You're at party...

"You want to dance?" a guy slurs, spilling what's left of his drink on the floor.
"Oh my god. No," you say quickly, scrunching up your nose as the smell of beer floods your nose.
"Come onnnn." He reaches for you, and you step back.
"No thanks." You try to leave, but he grabs your wrist. "Let go of me," you snap, but he pulls you forward. "Get the fuck off me!"
"But—"
"Hey!" You hear a girl's voice. "What do you think you're doing?" A gorgeous girl wearing a a red dress comes toward you. She grabs the guy's wrist before saying, "Let her go."
"Or what?" he responds, his words slurring together.
"Or I'll kick you in your non-existent balls," she snaps, and he lets you go immediately. She shoves him in the chest, and he stumbles back before scrambling away. "You okay, babe?" she asks you, brushing her short black hair behind her ear. You meet her beautiful brown eyes, and you practically forget how to speak. "Hello?" she laughs.
"I'm sorry," you stammer, blushing deeply.
"It's fine," she responds, giving you a bright smile. "Are you okay?"
"Yes," you reply. "Thank you."
"Couldn't let a pretty girl like you get treated like that, now could I?"
You blush again, and she reaches forward, brushing your hair behind your ear. Butterflies erupt in your stomach at her touch, and you feel your face warm even more. She smiles, and her lush, full lips look so inviting.
"What's your name?" she asks softly, snapping you out of your daze.
"Y/n," you reply, looking into her eyes.
"I'm Demi," she says, extending her hand. "Want to dance?" You take her hand, and a spark flies through you.
"I would love to dance with you."