Little Black Swimsuit Part 2 | Smut

You're out by the pool with your girlfriend, Demi...

"You look so sexy," you whisper against her lips, trailing your fingertips down her side.
"Do I?" she replies, smirking against you.
"Mhmm," you hum, resting your hand on her hip.
"Shall we take this inside?" she asks, making you shiver.
"Mhmm," you say again, and you pull away to let her stand up. You quickly walk back into the house, Demi right behind you.
The moment you walk through the door, you press her up against the wall. She giggles as you kiss her, and she slides her hands down your back before grabbing your ass.
You moan against her, and she smirks. Biting your bottom lip softly, she squeezes your ass.
"How do you get this thing off?" you whisper against her lips as you pull at the drawstrings of her swimsuit.
"Untie," she mumbles, and you fumble with the strings before finally managing to untie them. You slowly pull it off her body, and she arches her back. You put a hand on her breast, gently squeezing as you pinch her nipple.
"Fuck, I want you naked," she breathes, making you shiver. You pull off your shirt, and she presses her lips to yours once more as she unzips your jeans, pushing them down your legs. You step out of them, and you unclasp your bra, flinging it across the room.
"On the bed," you order, making her smirk. You both quickly go into the bedroom half-dressed. She practically tears off her swimsuit and tosses it aside as she climbs onto the bed.
You climb between her legs, grabbing her thighs and spreading them.
"What do you want me to do?" you ask, and she raises an eyebrow at you.
"I want you to make pancakes. What do you think I want?" she retorts, making you chuckle.
You move closer to her before slowly licking a stripe up her folds. She lets out a moan of pleasure, and you push your tongue inside her.
She tangles her hands in your hair, tugging softly. You moan against her, her sweet taste filling your mouth.
"Fuck," she breathes, arching her back and gyrating her hips. You dig your nails into her thighs as you push your tongue deeper inside her. She pulls you closer, her breathing shallow as small moans of ecstasy slip through her parted lips.
You hum against her, and within moments, she comes undone. She lets out a scream of pleasure, and you moan against her as you lap up her sweet juices.
"Fuck," she says again, breathing heavily. "Sit on my face," she demands, and you slip off your panties before climbing over her.
Resting your hands on the headboard, you lower yourself onto her face. She grabs your hips, and you feel her tongue lick up your slick folds.
"Oh my god," you moan as she slips her tongue inside you. Her nails dig into your hips as she pulls you closer.
You circle your hips as pleasure courses your body. She moans against you, sending a wave of euphoria through you.
Within minutes, you're send over the edge. You scream her name, arching your back as pleasure racks your body.
She moans at your taste, licking you clean as she pulls you close. Her tongue laps at your clit, prolonging your orgasm and heightening your pleasure.
When you finally collapse next to her, you're so tired you can barely speak.
"Well that was fun," she comments, grinning at you.
"Can't argue with that."

A/N
S I N N E R S
I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO BATHE IN HOLY WATER LMAOOOOO