Jenga

A happier one todayyyyy

You're at home playing Jenga with your girlfriend...

"That's going to fall."
"If you keep talking and distracting me, yes," you reply, trying to pull a block out of the bottom row.
"It's going to fall. Watch it fall. It's going to go," she says incessantly.
"Shut up!" you laugh, finally managing to pull the block out successfully.
"Oh well would you look at that," she says, feigning disappointment.
"Your turn," you tell her, and she sticks her tongue out at you.
"I'm so going to beat you," she replies, poking at a few blocks and seeing if they'll move.
"Yeah you keep telling yourself that," you reply, and she rolls her eyes playfully. She manages to pull out a block and places it on the top. She gives you a triumphant smirk, and you chuckle.
"I'm going to win," she says, and you hum in response.
You continue, each of you managing to not destroy the tower, which keeps getting taller and taller.
"This is getting pretty dangerous," you say, pulling out a block and making the tower shake precariously. You drop it on the top and raise your hands before grinning. "Safe."
"Hmm," she says, eyeing the tower. "Let's go for this one," she says, poking at one. The tower tilts to the side, and her eyes widen. Right as you think it's going to fall, she sweeps her hand, hitting the tower and making the blocks fly off the table. "Oops!" she says innocently as you laugh.
"You lose."
"No, my hand jerked. It was a twitch." She grins, and you roll your eyes playfully.
"You still lose," you respond, putting a few of the fallen blocks back on the table.
"Winner kisses the loser?" she asks hopefully, and you laugh.
"Well, obviously," you reply, moving over to her and giving her a kiss. She smiles against you and puts a hand on your face.
"I lost on purpose," she mumbles.
"Mhmm. You keep telling yourself that," you respond, grinning against her lips and making her giggle.
"Rematch?" She pulls away and looks into your eyes.
"Sure."

A/N
so today I'm feeling better
thank you everyone bc you guys make me smile so much and idk I'm so grateful
I love you guys