First Anniversary

You're out for a drive with your girlfriend, Demi...

"Are you excited?" she asks, drumming her fingertips on the steering wheel.
"So excited."
It's your one-year anniversary, and Demi is driving you somewhere "special", as she puts it.
"Tell me where we're going!" you whine, and she laughs.
"You'll see soon enough."
You keep pestering her, but she doesn't give in. After a while, you get tired and give up, just enjoying driving along the road with her.
Some time later, Demi pulls over to the side of the road, parking the car.
"We're almost there. We're going on foot from here," she tells you, climbing out of the car.
You get out as well, and she opens up the back to grab a bag.
"It's a nice place," you say, looking around at the trees and breathing in the fresh air.
"I knew you'd love it," she replies with a grin, locking the car before coming over to you. "Shall we?" She extends her hand to you, and you take it.
"We shall," you say dramatically, making her chuckle.
You walk down a trail, sunlight shining through the branches and leaves. Demi's hand is warm in yours, and you feel happy. Here, nobody can bother the two of you. No paparazzi, no anybody.
"Nick found this place the other day, and he told me about it," she explains as you reach an open grove. The sun shines through the trees, the small grove illuminated with an almost ethereal light.
"It's gorgeous," you breathe, half-expecting a unicorn to walk out from between the trees. It's that beautiful.
"I know, right?" she replies, slipping her hand out of yours and moving toward the center and pulling a large blanket out of her bag. She lays it out on the ground, and you both sit down on it.
"I feel like fairies could very well be flying here," you say, and Demi takes your hand.
"I know. It feels like we're suddenly not on Earth anymore. In our little world," she whispers.
"I love it."
"Me, too."
After a moment, you move so you're lying down, your head in her lap. She strokes your hair slowly, looking down at your face. She looks angelic with the sunlight shining behind her.
"I want to live in this moment forever," you say softly, and she smiles.
"Me, too," she says again. Your eyes flicker to her lips, and you lift your body slightly, raising yourself up on your elbows. She leans in, her lips meeting yours in a sweet kiss. You smile against her, and she puts a hand on your face, pulling you closer.
"Happy anniversary, baby," she whispers, making butterflies erupt in your stomach.
"Happy anniversary."

A/N
Wouldn't this be the best thing ever
Part 69 tho
Tee hee hee
I feel so mature