School | Smut

You're at school...

As you walking past the janitor's closet, someone grabs your arm, yanking you inside.
"Wha—" You can't even finish the word before you're pressed up against the door.
"I missed you too much." It's Demi's voice.
"We'll get caught," you reply, but your lips turn up into a smirk.
You can't see her too well, the closet not being very well lit.
"I don't care," she replies before pressing her lips to yours.
She moves her hands down your sides slowly, making you shiver.
Her lips are hot and passionate against yours, and you tangle your hands in her hair as you pull her closer.
"You taste like chocolate," you mumble, making her smile against you.
"Had some earlier," she giggles. "Rather licked it off your body, though."
You feel your cheeks flush, and you smile.
"We could do that later," you respond as she starts kissing down your jaw.
Her hands move to grab your ass, making you bite your lip. You lean your head against the door as she nips and sucks at the sensitive skin of your neck.
"Fuck, Demi," you moan as she slips your shirt to the side to press her lips to your shoulder.
"Are you becoming a unicorn?" she responds, bringing her lips to yours again. "All horny?"
"I hate you," you mumble, stifling a laugh.
"Of course you do," she replies before biting your bottom lip gently.
You slide your hands down her back before grabbing her ass, making her moan softly into your mouth.
"We could get expelled if we get caught," you tell her, pushing her away lightly.
"Well we just don't get caught, then."
Her lips crash onto yours again, and her hand moves between your legs.
"Demi," you hiss, but your legs weaken when she begins rubbing you from over your panties.
"What is it, baby girl?" she whispers, letting her lips brush yours as she teases you.
There's a pregnant pause, and you finally give in.
"Fuck me," you beg, and she giggles.
"I was hoping you'd say that," she says before swiftly yanking down your panties. She presses her lips to yours once more as she slides her fingers along your folds.
You moan against her as your arousal grows, and she pushes two fingers inside you.
"Fuck, Demi," you breathe, leaning your head against the door as she gets down on her knees in front of you. Taking one of your legs, she hooks it over her shoulder before lightly pressing her lips to your clit.
A moan leaves your lips, and you tangle your hands in her hair. She begins sucking on your clit as she curls her fingers inside you.
Pleasure courses your body as you arch your back and pull her closer.
"Fuck," you say again, your eyes fluttering shut in pleasure. She hums against you, sending a jolt of pleasure through you. You bite your lip as her fingertips brush your g-spot, and you clench your walls around her.
Suddenly, she pulls her fingers out of you before replacing them with her tongue. You moan in ecstasy, your stomach clenching as you feel your orgasm approaching.
"Demi," you moan, and she hums against you, her tongue rubbing your walls perfectly. She lifts a hand to rub your clit, sending you closer and closer to your orgasm.
Your hands fist in her hair, and within moments, you hit your climax with a soft cry.
She moans against you as she licks you clean, and you breathe heavily.
"You taste so good," she tells you as she pulls up your panties before standing up.
"Do I?"
"Mhmm. Taste," she says before kissing you. You can taste yourself on her, and it feels extremely erotic. She smirks against you before pulling away. "Repay me later," she says before opening the door behind you and walking out of the closet, leaving you in a daze.

A/N
I have sinned and so have all of you
I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOURE RELATED TO ME OR MY TEACHER AND HAVE READ THIS
I REMIND YOU: IM EIGHTEEN SO PLEASE DEAL WITH MY SINNING
IT'S NOT GOING AWAY BYE