Beach

You're at the beach with your girlfriend, Demi...

"Look this way," she says, and you look back toward her. She snaps a picture of you, and you feel your cheeks flush.
"Stop," you whine, feeling embarrassed. You brush your hair behind your ear. Your lacy white coverup blows slightly in the wind, and you can hear Demi giggling. "What?" You look back to her again, and she's taking more pictures of you.
"You just look so sexy. But adorable, too," she says, running up to your side.
"So do you," you reply. She's wearing a long black coverup that ties across her waist. It's left open, letting you see her gorgeous body.
"Thank you, baby," she says, smiling at you. She leans in to peck you on the lips. You smile against her, and she pulls away. "Let's take a picture," she says, extending her arm before pulling you closer. She snaps a picture as you smile into the camera.
"Let me take pictures of you," you say, taking the camera from her. You step back from her, and she sticks her tongue out at you. You take a few pictures as she laughs.
"I feel so embarrassed," she laughs.
"Now you know how I feel," you respond, starting to laugh. She comes toward you, trying to grab back the camera. "No!" you laugh, starting to run from her.
"Give me the camera!" she laughs.
"Never!" you yell, dodging her hand.
"Hey!" she whines as you laugh. Finally, you let her catch you, and she throws her arms around you from behind. You laugh, and you feel your heart start to beat faster at her touch. She nuzzles your neck lightly, making you giggle.
"Got you," she says, kissing your neck.
"I let you catch me," you tell her, turning your head.
"I know," she responds as you turn around in her arms. Letting the camera dangle from your arm, you lean in to kiss her. She smiles against you, pulling you closer. Her hands move to your ass, making you giggle against her lips.
"God, you're gorgeous," she breathes against your lips, and you feel your cheeks warm.
"So are you," you whisper, and she smiles.
Her lips are hot against yours, making you feel giddy. Your stomach erupts in butterflies at her touch. You would kiss her all day if you could. You love it.
"You're so perfect," she mumbles, gently biting your bottom lip and tugging.
"So are you," you say again, laughing lightly.
"I love you so much. You're my life," she says, pressing her forehead to yours.
"I love you, too," you reply, unable to stop smiling. "I need you like I need air."
She presses her lips to yours again, the sun illuminating the water in a beautiful orange glow. It's like a fairytale ending. And you couldn't be happier.

A/N
I wasn't really paying attention when I was writing this so if it's bad, that's why