Yes Part 3

It's your wedding day...

Traditional isn't what you do. Some of your best friends, both men and women, line up on your side, just like some of Demi's best friends, both men and women, line up on her side. There are no bridesmaids or what would be, in your case, bridesmen. You both just have your closest friends and family lined up. Other people like distant aunts and uncles, second cousins, and other people who wanted to be at your wedding sit in the audience.
You and Demi decided that you would walk out first with your father, and she would walk out after you with her father.
"I'm so happy for you," your father tells you. "You look so beautiful. You're all grown up," he says, starting to choke up.
"Don't start crying, Dad! Now I'm going to start crying," you laugh, knocking his shoulder with your own.
"Sorry, sorry," he says sheepishly before recomposing himself to walk you down the aisle. The music starts, and you take a deep breath.
You walk out with your father, and the audience turns to look at you. You blush, unable to stop smiling.
It feels like you're walking on air, and you reach the front of the chapel. Your father steps aside, and you look back to see Demi and her father. You smile, and she laughs, her eyes sparkling. They start walking toward you, and you feel the happiest you've ever felt.
She steps up in front of you, her face glowing with happiness. She looks incredible—she takes your breath away. Her father steps to the side, his pride mirroring your father's.
"You look gorgeous," you breathe, and she smiles.
"So do you."
Her hair is done is a short simple braid with flowers, and she almost looks like a short-haired Rapunzel.
"You've prepared your own vows?" the celebrant, who just so happens to be one of your uncles, asks.
"We're winging it," you tell him, making him chuckle and shake his head.
"I'll start," Demi says. "The first time I saw you, I thought you were the most beautiful person in the world. I still feel the same way, only now, I know you're as beautiful on the inside as on the outside. It's been a privilege to love and be with you, and I'm blessed to be able to spend the rest of my life with you," she says, looking into your eyes. You feel warm and fuzzy inside, like her words wrapped around you like a warm hug.
"You know me better than anyone—but you still haven't run off screaming. If that doesn't mean we're meant for each other, I don't know what does."
She laughs, rolling her eyes playfully.
"I look forward to spending the rest of my life with," you pause dramatically. "the love of my life. I love you, Dems," you tell her, giving her a smile. She blushes slightly, and you can hear the audience "ahh"-ing.
"I think you're very eager to kiss, so I now pronounce you gorgeous wife and gorgeous wife," your uncle laughs. "You may now kiss the bride."
You both lean in at the same moment, your lips meeting in the middle. You smile against her, moving your hands to her face. It's like a dream come true.
"I love you," she mumbles against you.
"I love you, too."

A/N
THEY GOT THE MARRIED
THEY GOT IT
AYE