Batman and Coffee

You're out for a walk...

"Batman! No!" You hear a girl's voice behind you.
Spinning around, you see a girl chasing a small black dog. The dog, whose name seems to be Batman, is charging toward you at full speed, his leash trailing behind him.
You don't have time to think, you just react. The moment the little dog reaches you and tries to run past you, you grab for his leash. You feel like a small miracle just occurred when you manage to grab the leash, the little dog being yanked back from the force of his running.
He starts yipping and yapping in complaint, but you're not about to let him go.
"Oh my god, thank you so much," the girl says when she reaches you. She's breathing heavily, and she lets out a breathy laugh as you hand her the leash. She's wearing yoga pants and a parka, and her black hair is pulled into a messy ponytail. Yet, she still looks nice.
"No problem," you respond, just now noticing how absolutely gorgeous she is. She's not wearing any makeup, but her sleek eyebrows and full, pink lips are quite nearly flawless. You notice that she has freckles, and you bite your lip. Fuck, she's hot.
"Is there any way I can thank you?" she asks, pulling her dog into her arms. "You're a fucking evil little shit," she tells him, but he just sits there grinning and panting.
You chuckle, and she meets your eyes, a smile playing on her lips. Her chest still rises and falls steadily, and you wonder how far she had to run after her dog.
"Perhaps we could get coffee?" you suggest, and she nods.
"Sure. Shall we walk together?" she asks, letting Batman down.
"Yeah," you reply. "I'm y/n, by the way."
"Demi," she replies, her brown eyes shining.
"Can I just say that your eyebrows are basically perfect?" you laugh, and she blushes slightly.
"Thanks," she laughs. "You have pretty great eyebrows, too," she responds.
You continue chatting while you walk, and you realize that she's not only gorgeous—she's pretty fucking interesting, too.
You reach a coffee shop with some outdoor seats, so you can sit there with Batman as well.
"Shall I go in and order for us?" you ask, and she nods.
"Here," she says, pulling a ten dollar bill out of her pocket. "Least I can do considering you captured this little shit," she laughs, and you take it.
"Well, thank you," you say. "Coffee and something like a muffin or scone?"
"Yeah. Sounds great," she responds, pulling up a seat and patting her lap. Batman jumps into her lap and sits down before looking up at you.
"Okay," you say, half wanting to take a picture of her and Batman.
You go inside and order two coffees, a muffin, and a scone—they looked a little too good to pass up.
After a few minutes, you return outside with the order.
"Oh damn that looks good," she laughs as she sees the food.
"I couldn't choose, so I got them both," you admit, sitting down and placing the tray on the table.
"I wouldn't have been able to, either," she replies, and you slice the muffin and scone in half.
"Right, here's your change," you tell her, handing her the receipt and change.
"Thanks," she says, taking her coffee and stuffing the money in her pocket.
"Thank you—you paid for it," you laugh.
"Least I can do," she responds with a laugh.
You take a sip of your coffee before saying, "So, tell me about yourself."
You talk for hours, eating and drinking—and occasionally giving a little something to Batman.
The sun starts to come down by the time you realize you should get home soon.
"We should do this again sometime," she says as she types her phone number into your phone.
"Definitely," you respond, and she hands you your phone. You send a quick message to her number, and she lifts her phone.
"Got it," she says, giving you a grin.
"I'll message you later," you tell her, and she puts a hand on your shoulder before leaning in and kissing your cheek. You feel like your heart skips a beat, and you can't stop the smile that forms on your face.
"Bye, love," she says, giving you a wave.
"Bye."

A/N
a cute one bc we are sinners :)