Best Girlfriend

You're at home with your girlfriend, Demi...

"I don't know."
"Okay, that is the fifth time you've responded with "I don't know". What's wrong?" Demi asks, crossing her arms and giving you a pointed look.
"I don't know," you say before adding, "I really don't know. I just feel shitty. I'm sorry."
"You have nothing to be sorry about," she replies, coming over to you before wrapping you in a hug. Her hair tickles your face, and you smile slightly. "How about we just cuddle and lie around all day?"
"That sounds perfect," you respond as she pulls away and kisses your forehead. You lie back onto the bed, and she comes up behind you. Wrapping her arms around you, she buries her face in your hair.
"I don't like seeing my baby sad," she says before kissing your shoulder. "And don't apologize," she adds before you can say anything. "So, I just have to make you feel better."
"You're the best girlfriend anyone could ever hope for," you say softly as she brushes your hair behind your ear.
"No. You are," she responds, kissing a spot just under your ear. You smile, already feeling so much better. It's like her touch has a kind of power—all she has to do is put her arms around you, and you feel safe. "I might hate to see you sad, but I love cuddling with you," she giggles, and you turn your head to look at her. She kisses the corner of your lips, a smile on her face.
"I love cuddling with you, too," you say before tilting your head up to kiss her. Her lips fit yours perfectly, and it feels as if a fire ignites within you, warming your entire body.
"Always tell me when you're not feeling okay, okay?" she whispers against your lips.
"Okay," you reply, smiling softly before kissing her again.

A/N
I really feel like I need this sometimes
BUT WE ALL KNOW DEMI IS THERE FOR US
ALWAYS
EVEN WHEN SHES NOT PHYSICALLY THERE LIKE SHES STILL THERE FOR US