Freezer

You're cleaning out the basement with your girlfriend, Demi...

"We could hide a body in here," she laughs as she goes over to the huge freezer.
"Oh shit, that's where I kept it," you joke, and she spins around to face you. "I'm joking!" you exclaim as her eyes widen. "I can't kill a fly, why would you think I'd have a dead body in there?"
"I don't know! It's that freaky voice that you use," she mumbles, her cheeks flushing.
"Shut up," you laugh, rolling your eyes playfully. She opens up the freezer before shrieking, making you jump. "What?" you half-yell, and she points inside frantically.
"HEAD!"
"A what?" you shriek, going over to look. You scream when you see what looks a whole fucking lot like a human head. "What the fuck is that?" you yell, jumping back as Demi clutches your arm in terror.
"It's a head!" she insists, and you look to her.
"I didn't kill anybody," you tell her, and a flicker of humor passes over her face.
She smacks your arm before saying, "This is not a joke."
"Go look," you tell her, and she glares at you. "You look so cute when you're mad," you laugh, and she furrows her brow, scrunching up her face.
"Fuck you."
You laugh and push her off you. "Go look," you repeat, and she glares at you but goes back over to the freezer.
She peers inside, her body still as far away from it as possible.
"It's a head."
"It can't be."
"Call the police," she says in monotone, and you go over to her side.
"It's not a head," you finally say as you look at it.
"Then you grab it," she says, and you shake your head.
"Go," you tell her, and she huffs before leaning forward to reach it. Her hands are far from touching it, the freezer being too deep. She leans forward more until her feet are off the ground and she's just about to fall inside. She lets out a squeak as she grabs it, and you help her back onto her feet.
"See?" you say, and she groans.
"It's a fucking chicken. Gross," she says, hurriedly putting it on the counter and shaking her hands. "Gross," she repeats.
"Why was it in there?"
"I have no clue," she says, going over to the stairs. "I need to wash my hands."
"Well, take it up to throw away," you say, and she looks to you pointedly.
"You do it," she says, and you make a face but figure she's been through enough. You pick up the chicken and carry it up the stairs, right behind Demi.
You quickly take it outside to the trash before running back inside to wash your hands.
"I thought it was a head," she mutters as she dries her now-clean hands.
"It looked like one," you admit, making her chuckle.
"You wouldn't even touch it until you knew it was a chicken," she teases, and you roll your eyes playfully.
"Well thank you for taking care of it," you tell her, drying off your hands. She smiles, moving closer and putting her hands on your hips.
"Don't I deserve a reward?"
"Of course you do," you reply, pressing your lips to hers. She smiles against you and giggles softly.
"That was scary," she mumbles, moving her hands to the small of your back and pulling you closer.
"It was," you respond, wrapping your arms around her neck.
"But we're okay," she says, pulling away and looking at your face.
"That we are."
"Until you plant another head in there," she says, making you laugh.
"Mhmm. Right."
"I mean, obviously it was you," she jokes.
"Yeah because I enjoy planting things in freezers for you to scream over," you respond, and she laughs before pecking you on the lips.
"That's right. Now let's get back to cleaning."

A/N
This was literally inspired by this Kitchen Nightmares episode where Chef Ramsay almost fell into this freezer thingy
it was cute lmao I love him