Not knowing what to say I clear my throat and glance at Sasha out of the corner of my eye, who conveniently is making faces at our daughter as she wakes up. "Thanks"

"Does she have a name?" Quinn takes a tentative step towards the bed, testing to see if Sasha will claw her eyes out.

"No, we're working on it"

"Well I'm guessing she's not going to be a Quinn then" a small laugh escapes me but Sasha stares a hole in Quinn's face not saying anything. In response,
I wrap my arm around her body, giving her a reassuring squeeze.

"Well I better go then, congrats" not waiting for a response, Quinn leaves us but as she shuts the door it is again burst open with both of our families strolling through the door.

"Ugh I didn't think this day could get any worse" Sasha tosses her head back into the bed. My parents and siblings are all here along with Sasha's dad, Ivy, her mum who had initially been here for the birth and her step dad all in one room. I pretty sure the last time this happened it didn't end very well and as for my sister, her and I haven't spoken to each other in six months, give or take, not for her lack of trying but because I have pretty much ignored all of her call and texts. One of the things that Sasha and I definitely have in common is the ability to hold grudges.

This, being a good day for my new little family I was in no way going to ruin it by losing my cool at my sister so I ignore her pleading eyes full of guilt and sorry and I turn to look at the rest of our guests.

Both of our mothers are currently fawning over our daughter, making silly faces while she scrunched her face up, ready to cry. Well you know she hasn't properly given her lungs a work out in and hour she may as well have another go. Once she begins to scream her little head of my mum quickly deposits back into Sasha's arms despite her alarmed eyes and within minutes she had calmed back down. Holy shit it might be a miracle, I honestly did not thing that Sasha had a maternal bone in her body.

"See you're a natural" I whisper into her ear before placing a kiss on her temple as she smile down at her daughter.

"Well would you look at everyone, so happy. Now all there is left to do is for Christian and Liv to get their heads out of their asses and hug it out." Max slumps into the spare chair.

"Yeah because it's not a hat" Sasha's attempt at a joke causes max to bend over in a fit of laughter. Sasha must have really gone through an ordeal if the only humour she can come up with is quoting pitch perfect.

"Do you forgive her?" Sasha takes a moment to think it over.

"Honestly I think there is only room for one dysfunctional family in this relationship and I have got that covered so you have got to build a bridge at some point. I mean, you have siblings, coming from someone that doesn't have any you need to cherish them even when they do stupid things like blackmailing others"

"Who'd have thought you were full of wisdom"  her words hold truth to them though. My sister was wrong but she was doing it to look out for me and our family. Getting off the bed I walk towards my sister leaning against the wall and pull her in for a long hug which she returns warmly. Sometime throughout the hug Max takes it upon him self to join in by jumping on the both of us causing us all to stumble to the floor.

"You know what? Suddenly really glad that I don't have siblings" Sasha looks over at the three of us on the floor with a disgruntled look and I untangle my self from Liv and Max and head back over to the bed. Once everyone had calmed down we move on to catching up with one another. Max and Liv talked about their work and Ivy gushed to us all about their honeymoon. Shahs a and I share a look of disgust when she mentioned that she and Sasha's dad spent their honeymoon in the same hotel as we did. Can you imagine sleeping with someone in the same room as your parent.

"On to more important things now, like what are you going to call her?" My dad is seated on the couch with his arm lovingly around my mum.

"We're not sure yet"

"I like Florence" Sasha stares down at our daughters little face while she wraps her small hands around her finger. Looking at our daughter I can see that the name fits her perfectly.

"Florence Matheson? I like it" I test the name out.

"Hey, how do you know it's not going to be Hamilton-Matheson"  Sasha pinches me in the arm in protest.

"Because that's horrible"

"So?"

"It's not happening"

"Is so!"

"Is not!"

"Is so!"

"Is not!"

"Is so!"

"Is not!"

"Oi, you two, you're meant to be responsible parents" Max buts in yet again breaking us out of our standoff.

"Fine then. Florence Amelia Matheson. How about that?" Sasha huffs

"I think it's perfect..." Leaning down, I kiss Sasha soundly.

It really is perfect. Never in my life did I think I would ever be here with a perfect daughter and incredible wife and after everything that has happened, I wouldn't swap it for the world.

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Holy shit guys that's the end. I honestly don't know what I am going to do with myself now.
I cannot thank you enough  to everyone who has read my story and I hope you enjoyed it!

Until next time

Maddie xx

Baby Florence: