"Well I'm glad one of us feels that way" we both sit down at the table facing one another.

"You're not happy about it"

"Well I vomiting every couple of hours, I'm tired and terrified that we're about to bring a child into a broken relationship"

"I mean I'm my father's daughter, you've even said it, my father ruined his marriage and left a child caught in between, you had both parents together and siblings to grow up with. I on the other hand, never saw my father, have had five step-mothers and am majorly fucked up. What happens if our child ends up exactly the same because we can't even talk to one another?"

"We aren't going to be like that"

"You sure, you haven't acknowledged my presence for the last three weeks"

"Well I don't know, after everything I said you turned around and throw it in my face. How do I trust you after this?"

"Trust is a leap of faith, it's not based on hard evidence or complete certainty"

"How do you know?"

"Why did you tell me that you loved me? What made you do it?"

He can't answer me but instead stays silent. Satisfied I have finally gotten through to him I hide a small smile behind the mug I am sipping out of. Can't say that ginger is really my thing but as long as it gets the job done.

"You I suspect you have similar reasons as I do for risking my head against my father" funnily enough that's the best confession of love he may ever get out of me.

"Your father didn't say anything though?"

"People should be aware that it's when he is at his quietest that they should be wary"

"Why then?"

"You've made it abundantly clear that it means so much to you"

"Your doesn't"

"I'm going to have to pry it form my father's cold, dead hands, it really doesn't seem worth it, or at least I was going to, pretty sure I am now written out of his will"

"Is it worth it?" Christian slide out of his seat and rounds the table to sit closer to me, grabbing the feet of the chair to pull me even closer. My tea now completely forgotten as I look into his eyes.

"Yes" normally I would lean forward to tease him but right now I am too afraid that I will drive him even further away.

"You really love me." It is more of a statement than a question and my checks are almost slipping with the smile that bursts free.

"Maybe..." I bat my eyelids at him jokingly.

Christian grins at me before grabbing my face and pulling me towards him until our lips meet. Holy shit I have missed this! I am desperate to get closer to him so I wrap my arms around his neck and lean up and out of my chair so I'm sitting on my knees. Christian slides his hands down my sides, where he brings them to my thighs so he can lift me onto his lap. Honestly if given the choice I would stay in this position forever.

After a while, as things begin to heat up even more Christian pulls away. I pout me swollen slips together and attempt to regain my breath.

"We should stop"

"Ummm... why?"

"We could hurt the little one" Christian puts a hand on my flat stomach and as cute as his comment was I can't help but burst in to a fit of giggles at his words.

"Sweetheart the only danger they are in is me forgetting that alcohol is off limits"

I pull Christian back in for another long kiss before this time being the one to pull away.

"So... how about a fresh start?"

"Hmmm... I might be able to do that"

"Good because I have this family wedding that I really don't want to go to and I am hoping you will come..."

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Please hit that star button to give this a like.

We're so close to the end now I'm not sure what to do with myself 😜😜

Sasha's outfit