Flying Rollingpins

On the day of Sasha's appointment Doug takes her to the doctor to be checked over. To Doug's surprise she doesn't have a concussion but her ankle is sprained and will have to take it easy for at least a week if not more than that. On their way back home Sasha's phone goes off and she answers. Doug can tell it's one of her relatives because she talks entirely in her native Russian tounge that to this day Doug still does not fully understand despite having been married to her for 17 years and knowing her for almost 20. He hears his name mentioned at the end and after she gets off the phone Sasha says "that was my cousin Elvira." Doug says "been awhile since you heard from her." She nods "yes, she told me she's divorcing her husband Justin." Doug shakes his head "what a shame." Sasha sighs "she wanted to know if she could come stay with us for a few days." Doug raises his eyebrows "and a few days can turn into a few weeks a few months a few years..." Sasha says "Doug I know but she's my cousin and I love her. Her husband basically threw her out." Doug says "I guess she can have the guest bedroom." Sasha nods "thank you Doug." Sasha says "she would bringing her son Daniel with her." Doug says "well that'll be another friend for the boys, how old is he?" Sasha says "only 10." Doug shrugs "Doug and Willie aren't much older." They continue along the road and Doug says "whatever happened to her and Travis?" Sasha sighs "when he reenlisted in the Army they fought about it." Doug nods "ah." Sasha sighs "not every woman can handle a military husband I guess." Doug says "the last time I met her ex husband I thought he was an ass. Condescending son of a bitch called me an idiot farmer." Sasha smirks "I remember and you threw them out." Doug says "do you like your fine suits?! There's the damn cotton for it right outside! You like to eat too?! I'm just one of many providing you your exquisite meals! Go back to fucking Wall Street  you lifeless scheming greedy banker!" Sasha says "I take it you don't feel very bad for her." Doug says "to be honest? I do but I don't how the hell can anyone not know that man is an asshole?" Sasha says "love is blind." Doug says "not forever though." Sasha calls her cousin back telling her to come on down. Doug sighs "that poor kid of hers is going to become Caroline's minion number three." Sasha giggles and shakes her head "most likely." Doug grins "I suppose I ought to take some blame I do enable her quite a bit." Sasha says "that you do." Doug says "it's amazing to me she's turning out like her Father yet never met the man." Sasha smirks "I'd say she's worse that he ever was." Doug says "neither of us knew him when he was growing up. I'm pretty sure he put his brother in the washer or dryer and turned it on." Sasha laughs out loud and says "you don't remember Caroline doing that to Michael then have you?" Doug says "how did I miss that one?!" Sasha says "all five of us went fishing and Ana told us when we got back." Doug shakes his head "God I'm forgetful." Sasha says "yes you are very much so. I hate to see how you'll be when you're old." Doug says "you'll be too mean to bother I'll bug our daughter and drive her nuts." Sasha facepalms "Lord help her." Doug laughs "as soon as I try to ask you for something you'll throw something at me and tell me to go away." Sasha says "now when have I ever done that?" Doug raises his eyebrows "numerous times." Sasha says "and it was your fault each time." Doug just says "mhm." Sasha says "mhm!" Doug says "I'm not gonna argue about this." Sasha grins "good because you know I'm right." They pull in and find a comical scene of Katya chasing Michael with a rolling pin making Doug and Sasha both laugh out loud. Doug shakes his head and Sasha says "to answer their question they're going to end up like us I believe." Doug says "I think they're already there by the looks of it." Doug looks around and as predicted Caroline is recording the entire ordeal. Doug gets out helping Sasha out and walks over to Caroline "what happened here for a moment I thought I was watching a rerun of Sasha and I." Caroline laughs "they both went crazy making stuff in the kitchen and he accidentally hit Katya with the rolling pin in her face so she snatched it and vowed to beat him with it." They come back around and Doug yells "run Forrest run!" Katya finally throws it at Michael but he seems to sense it kicking it into high gear and darting to the left barley missing it. Doug chuckles "I tell ya she's definitely watched her Mama a lot growing up and Mikey has his father's sixth sense." Caroline shrugs and puts her phone away. Doug says "if they don't kill each other first I'm afraid I'll be grandpa to a few demon seeds." Caroline laughs and Sasha shakes her head. Doug says "but they probably wouldn't be as bad as any kiddos you pop out." Caroline raises her eyebrows and shakes her head "I'm not having kids." Sasha says "why not?" Caroline says "Mom has cursed me saying she hopes I have a daughter that will drive me insane and she's going to spoil her anyway possible." Doug laughs "you crack me up and honestly that would be hilarious. A taste of your own medicine. I'm betting your brother would help her too." Caroline says "most likely. Maybe I'll change my mind I don't know." Sasha half smiles "don't worry sweetie just take care of yourself and stick with God." Katya picks up the rolling pin and commences another chase this time catching him off guard and hitting him with it several times before he gets away. Katya chunks the rolling pin and turns around Doug seeing she does infact have a black eye. Doug's demeanor changes immediately and Sasha senses it walking to the other side of Caroline. Doug says "you want me to kill him?" Katya says "I put a goose egg on his head he's learned his lesson." Doug raises his eyebrows "you didn't say no so." He goes after Michael grabbing him by the collar before he gets back inside his house and pulling him back throwing him into the yard "did you give my daughter a black eye boy?!" Michael quickly scoots back as Doug steps towards him "it was an accident!" Doug says "yeah I bet!" Doug is suddenly blindsided by Sasha's shoe followed by her other one "stop it! Elvira is pulling down the driveway now I don't want her seeing this shit!" Caroline in the distance laughs and hugs Katya "congratulations you and Mikey have turned into the old married couple like your parents." Katya sighs "I guess so." Caroline says "the kitchen smells good though." Katya eyes get big "shit did I leave the stove on?!" She rushes inside followed by Caroline finding her brothers took over finishing the cooking. Katya sighs "thank God." Willie turns off the stove and oven pulling out the cake they made and smelling the beef vegetable soup they made up. Little Doug says "what's in here?" Katya smiles "beef vegetable soup. Mikey and I just made it up really." Caroline smiles "we'll be eating good for sure!" Doug walks in carrying Sasha who's giggling and Doug says "doctor told you take it easy and what did you do? You did not take it easy you know your ankle is sprained. What you get for throwing shoes at me." Michael comes in and mouths to Sasha "thanks for the save." She just winks at him and he turns into the kitchen facing Katya. "I'm sorry, really I am it was an accident." Katya sighs and hugs him "I'm sorry for conking you on the head." Caroline puts her hands on the back of their heads "now kiss!" Michael says "go away Caroline." Katya kisses him anyway giggling her self.