Double Dinner Date.

After Katya and Michael are healed up Doug decides he'll take everyone out to eat one evening. He saddles up Duke and is started when he hears another noise in the barn. He turns and sees Katya saddling up her horse Blake. Doug says "oh so you're gonna go horse riding with your old man instead of tounge wrestling with your boyfriend huh." Katya smiles and shakes her head "whatever." They head out on horseback checking the fences through the afternoon. Katya says "Daddy." Doug says "yes sweetheart?" Katya asks "why are you so hard on him?" Doug says "because I want to make sure he'll treat you right. I'm not gonna cut him any slack just because he's Ana's boy. My old best friend and I made the agreement long before any women were in our sight that if any of our sons ever dated the others daughter they'd be treated just like any other boy dating our daughter." Katya says "interesting." Doug chuckles "I love you too much to let some slob just whisk you away." Katya says "Mikey is no slob!" Doug just smirks and winks "oh but he is to me as long as he dates you." Katya sighs and they continue riding. They turn and head back to the barn putting their horses away. They head inside and Katya leaves her boots next to her Father's per Sasha's order of no dirty boots in her house. They get ready to head out to dinner and there's a knock on the door. Doug opens it seeing Michael with a boquet of roses. Doug says "no thanks I'm not buying roses today." Sasha yells from the back "you should! Haven't bought me any in awhile!" Doug sighs and lets Michael in. He presents them to Katya who smiles taking them and giving him a quick kiss. Doug says "making my wife nag me and kissing my daughter son you and I are gonna have issues." Caroline comes up behind Doug and making a screeching noise that's absolutely ear piercing. Doug covers his ears as do Katya and Michael. Katya says "shut up Caroline!" Caroline giggles and Doug just cuts his eyes at her "what on Earth was that for?" Caroline just smiles and Doug busts out laughing when Katya and Caroline beginning flipping off one another. Caroline flipping her off in various ways including the inflatable finger blowing on her thumb and flipping off Katya. Ana steps in "enough of that!" Caroline just smiles "we weren't doing anything bad." When Ana is gone Katya looks at Caroline sternly. "Fuck you." Caroline laughs out loud and walks up stealing a rose for her self. Doug looks at his daughter and Katya says "go ahead Dad tell me why I shouldn't cuss." Doug says "because I said so." He smirks "but I can't blame you I used to say the same thing to her Father sometimes." Suddenly Doug is smacked with a fly swatter by Sasha. Doug says "what did I do?" Sasha says "behave!" Sasha walks off and Doug says "seriously what did I do wrong?" Katya laughs "I think Mom just likes hitting you." Doug says "Sasha darling!" Sasha comes back down stairs putting her ear rings in. "Yes?" Doug pulls out a black box "here you go, happy anniversary." Sasha opens it finding two chocolate diamond ear rings. "Oh these are gorgous! Thank you Dougie!" She hugs him tightly and they kiss one another. Sasha happily steps outside and Doug looks at Michael "get on my level son." Katya says "Dad you're embarrassing." Doug smiles "good." Doug walks over to the stair well "boys get down here now! We're leaving!" They head to the restaurant a local steak house. The evening seems to be going smoothly Ana and Sasha talking away. Caroline looking around the room as Doug is too. She puts a fake roach on Katya's plate and she screams when she finds it. Caroline laughs and Katya looks closely seeing its fake. She throws it at Caroline making her laugh even more. Michael puts his arm around Katya kissing her cheek. Doug glares at him so Michael takes his arm off of her but knocks over her drink into her lap. She gasps and he freezes. Doug reaches across grabbing him by the collar pulling him across to table halfway to him "you're sorry now!" Sasha hits Doug in the head with her purse until he lets Michael go. Katya says "good God Dad it was an accident!" Others are staring at them and Caroline says "what are you all staring at? Can't you see we are a normal dysfunctional family?!" Ana says "Caroline settle." Everyone else is laughing by now. Doug says "what's in that purse a brick?" Sasha pulls an actual brick out "yes." Doug says "God you probably gave me a concussion." Sasha smirks "happy 17th anniversary." She slides him a card so he opens it finding a gift certificate for the local gun store and a note. "To my loving husband. Thanks for all the fun we've had these past 17 years. I wouldn't change a thing and I look forward to loving you forevermore." Then it says "P.S. if I don't end up killing you." Doug smirks "you'd never do that you wouldn't know what to do afterwards." Sasha whispers in his ear "I have another present for you but that won't be until later tonight when everyone's asleep." Doug smirks and kisses his wife. He gets flirty with her embarrassing Katya in the process. The boys pay no mind in a world of their own as Caroline teases them and they tease her back as if she's their older sister. Katya sighs whispering to Michael "I guess it's a good thing they still flirt around but just..." She shivers and Michael whispers back "relax, let them be distracted so we can do what we want to." Katya smiles "you wanna sneak off somewhere tonight?" Michael smiles "on a full moon night? Absolutely." They wrap up dinner and head back home. Doug and Sasha watch TV for awhile before heading upstairs. Doug lays on the bed for abit when Sasha steps in wearing her all black lingerie and stockings. Doug grins and says "hello sexy." She giggles and crawls on the bed towards him and has her way with him. Katya uses the opportunity to sneak out and meet Michael waiting on the other side of the house. They rush off down to by the lake where they sit in the grass. He holds her close for awhile before she initiates making out with him. Suddenly Michael is hit in the head with a potato and is startled. He looks around and says "Damn It Caroline get out of here!" Katya laughs as he is pounded again with another potato. "Why did your Father have to give her that stupid potato gun for Christmas!?" Katya sighs "who knows."