Night Owls

Doug holds the jar to Sasha's face the yellow light illuminating it. Doug says "beautiful aren't they?" Sasha takes the jar and half smiles "yes they are, I remember I used to want to catch these when I was a little girl." She looks up lovingly at him as she sets the jar on the ground. She stands back up wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him down to her kissing him. They sway with each other for awhile noses touching before Doug kisses her again. Sasha giggles a bit and slides her hands down Doug's sides running them up his shirt. She starts scratching on his back and says "you know, if we go back and get frisky in the house we might wake up the kids." Doug smirks "I know you're not suggesting what I think you are darling." She kisses him again and smiles her devilish smile "I am. Right here, right now." Doug says "well if you insist I don't want to deprive my bride." Sasha pulls his shirt off and Doug says "one thing." He picks up the Mason jar releasing the fireflies before they go any further. Meanwhile Katya and Caroline continue playing games when Caroline's phone goes off. She answers and her mother says "where are you?" Caroline says "in Katya's room." Ana says "you need to come back to bed." Caroline says "but Mom we're having so much fun!" Ana says "Caroline." Caroline says "I'll massage your shoulders tomorrow if you'll let me stay." Ana says "hmmm." Caroline says "please?" Ana sighs "alright you have a deal. Don't stay up too late." Caroline says "you're the best Mommy!" Ana says "I love you, good night." Caroline says "love you too." She hangs up and Katya shakes her head "how are you able to get your mother to let you get away with everything?" Caroline says "my mother can't resist shoulder rubs. Unless it's something she's truely against me doing I can give her the slip." Katya says "wanna do mine?" Caroline says "not really I'd rather kick your ass playing this." They play one more round and Katya ends up winning for once. "Ha! Finally!" Caroline says "pfft, lucky shot." They turn off the PlayStation and Caroline says "alright Kat sit on the bed and relax." Katya sits on the bed and Caroline gets behind her wrapping her legs around Katya. Katya says "is this necessary?" Caroline says "do you want your shoulders rubbed or not? Now chill out." Caroline makes her own devilish smile and starts massaging Katya's shoulders. "Relax you're too tense still." Katya does her best to stay relaxed and Caroline keeps this up for several minutes. Suddenly Caroline tightens her legs around Katya and wraps her arms around her pulling her back onto the bed making Katya scream out the two starting to wrestle. Katya suddenly yells "shit!" Caroline stops "you alright?" Katya says "no damn it my hand your knee plowed right into it!" Caroline says "oh." She frowns and Katya growls getting up and walking out. Caroline sighs and shakes her head facepalming "idiot!" Katya comes back with an ice pack taped to her hand and Caroline says "I'm sorry I just wanted to have fun." Katya sighs "it's fine." Caroline says "you mean you forgive me?" Katya says "Caroline." She says "hm?" Katya says "shut up." Caroline giggles and hugs her. Suddenly they hear banging on the wall and Willie says "go to bed!" Caroline crawls over and beats on the wall her self "shut up or I'll come shove cotton in your mouth and ears!" Willie says "bitch!" Caroline rears back "I know he did not just call me a bitch." Katya says "he did smash my hand." Caroline says "let's kill him." Katya says "I'll help you hide his body." Caroline goes through Katya's dirty clothes pulling out nylons, socks, and a sweaty shirt that still reeks horribly. They head out and burst into the boys room Caroline jumping and pinning Willie down with Katya's help as she uses the socks and nylons to tie him down on his bed and to silence him. "I'll teach you to call me a bitch again." Little Doug looks at Katya and she just winks at him. Caroline ties the dirty shirt around his face forcing him to inhale the stench of the shirt. "Repeat after me." Willie just glares at her and she says "I am Madam Caroline's bitch." Willie is silent and she says "say it!" He mumbles but can't be understood. Caroline grins with approval patting his forehead "good boy." She gets off of him and looks over at Little Doug "shall I consider you guilty by association?" He shakes his head no and Caroline giggles "I give you a pass this time. Do me a favor and untie your brother before your parents get up." He says "you got it." Caroline smiles "you're the best Doug." Katya sticks her tounge out at Willie as she throws the blanket over him to hide him knowing her mother peeks in the rooms before going to bed her self. They go back to Katya's room and Katya says "oh God what if Mama and Daddy heard us?" Caroline says "they're still out there probably." Caroline pulls out her set of binoculars and scans the fields spotting two figures on the ground in the distance but it's too dark to make out what they're doing exactly but she has a pretty good idea. Caroline laughs "they might stay out there all night!" Katya says "what?" Caroline says "you don't want to know." Katya says "oh my God Caroline they would never do that!" Caroline says "your parents are freaks Kat accept it. Have a look and see." Katya says "I'd rather not." Caroline says "God you are a prude." Katya says "you watch too much porn." Caroline raises her eye brows "I actually stopped thank you very much." Katya looks a bit shocked "really?" Caroline nods "yup." Katya says "about time." Katya then presses her "does Mikey watch porn?" Caroline says "he used to. He quit before asking you out." Katya nods "good because I would go do to him what you just did to Willie." Caroline says "one flaw in that plan." Katya turns her head and Caroline says "you'll be turning him on tying him down." Katya says "huh?!" Caroline laughs "Oh Kat he's got you fooled he used to watch some messed up stuff." Katya says "how do you know?" Caroline says "because I cancelled Mom's bug on our phones and laptops with my own bug." Katya shakes her head "Lordy." They hear a knock on the door and Sasha peeks in flicking on the light switch. "What are you doing?" Katya says "just girl talk Mama." Sasha looks at Caroline "does your mother know you're here?" Caroline says "yes ma'am she does." Sasha says "alright girls, don't stay up much longer now it's nearing 1 in the morning." Katya says "night Mama." Sasha says "good night darling." Caroline says "night Aunt Sasha." She turns around and Caroline covers her mouth to hold back laughter as Katya's eyes bug out seeing the green grass stains on her mother's gown in the back. Caroline says "I told you so!" Katya sighs and shakes her head "I should have known." Doug sticks his head in there and says "good night ladies!" Katya says "night Daddy." Caroline chuckles "night Uncle Doug." He leaves them be and Caroline says "you saw how happy he was right?" Katya throws a pillow at her "shut up! Damn!" Caroline grins "I accept your challenge Madam." She picks up a pillow and the pillow fight begins.