Graham-Windham

The next morning I woke up early and spent some time talking to Papi about the dream I had. He was always a good sounding board and today that was no different.  

"So you think this all is coming out because of the visit today?" he asked me

I shrugged "I am certain that is part of it but I also think actually getting to see Ryan brought it to my mind as well. I am just so lucky to have gotten to meet her already."

"I am so glad we all have gotten to meet her, she seems to be well taken care of. Right now though you need to go get dressed. Those kids and families are waiting on us" he reminded me.

I ran back to my room and changed into a more festive outfit for the party. Both Katie and Skye had brought festive outfits to wear as well. When we made it to the living Papi, Pippa, and Lexi were there as well dressed all festive.

"So who else is going to meet us there?" I asked as we pilled into a van that Graham-Windham had sent for us.

"Let's see I know that Mandy and her daughter is coming, Alysha, Jasmine, Anthony, Daveed, Renee and her kids, Thayne, Ari, Karen, and a new girl I want you to meet. She will be our Eliza on the tour next year."

"Oh I've heard all good things about her" Pippa said grinning. "I am looking forward to getting to know more about her."

When we arrived at Graham-Windham we were ushered inside into one of the private meeting spaces. The party was taking place in the big dinning hall where all the kids and families had gathered. We all got to talking about the plan of action when I was tapped on the shoulder.

"Hi! I'm Solea Pfeiffer, I will be playing Eliza on the Hamilton tour in San Fran and LA. It's so nice to finally meet you. Everyone here speaks highly of you and I'm glad that Lin brought you here today" she said smiling.

"It's nice to meet you as well Solea, I love your name. I bet people mispronounce it all the time like mine, Dania. I can already tell you and I are going to be good friends'' I chuckled as I gave her a hug.

Once everything had been decided upon on what we were going to do we headed to where the party was happening. The food had already been served and we were going to put on a little show for them before presents.

"Hello...Hello Graham-Windham kids

*and families. I am so glad they invited us to come and spend time with you during this holiday season. My name is Lin-Manuel Miranda and I've brought along some of the cast of Hamilton with me. We are going to sing you some holiday

Solea went first with a beautiful rendition of White Christmas. Pippa, Jasmine, and Renee followed that up with Santa Baby. Next was Thayne and a hilarious rendtion of Your a mean one Mr Grinch. Anthony and Jasmine did a sweet rendition of Baby it's cold outside. Mandy, Lexi, and Alysha went next with O Holy Night which moved me to tears. Then Ari gave us a stirring rendition of Grown up Christmas List. Karen sang My Favorite things to end the show before we did the sing along.

"So here's what's up" Daveed said grinning "it's time for a little Christmas Sing along as presents are being passed out. Our three lovely assistants, Katie, Skye, and Dania will be passing around the gifts. Please don't open them until the sing along is done, got it" he said grinning as the kids all said yes.

So as the cast and kids began singing the three of us with help from Mandy's daughter and Renee's kids passed out all the gifts to the children present. We made sure to give the boy colored ones to the boys and the girl colored ones to the girls. We also handed each family one present that was to them as a whole. I already knew what was inside as Papi had told me earlier. Once we finished with We Wish you a Merry Christmas everyone tore into their gifts.