My last time

"Come on sissy" Sebastian said grabbing my hand as I finished getting ready for the day ahead. Today was my last full show day in Hamilton and I was once again playing Peggy/Maria. This time at the request of pretty much everyone in the cast. Jasmine was going to be sitting out in the audience watching me this time.

I picked up Sebastian and smiled "You know how much I love you little man. Today is going to be one busy day."

We ate breakfast and played trains until Skye and Katie arrived. Just like with Lin's last show they both would be in attendance at my last show. There was not going to be a huge after party, I had requested that. Instead Katie, Mami, and Papi were going to head out to our favorite eatery. As soon as I finished stage dooring that night Skye and I would join them.

I sat on my bed watching Katie and Skye look through my closet for me somehting to wear afterwards. I sighed "Just choose something comfortable but cute. I want to look nice in the pictures."

"How about this dress?" Katie said coming out of my closet holding a flowing sundress with a rainbow of colors on it.

I smiled "Perfect! Skye grab my favorite sandals to go with it. You know which ones I mean."

Once I had packed that in my bag we all sat around talking about our plans for the rest of the year before I left. When I got back from Disney we were going to be doing lots of fun stuff together.

"I hate to interrupt but it's time to go" Papi said from the doorway. He was wearing his favorite Hamilton shirt and nice dress pants. "I...umm girls meet us downstairs okay?"

They both nodded and headed downstairs. I turned to Papi "What's up? Is something wrong?"

"It's going to be crazy when we get to the theater and I wanted to make sure I had a moment alone with you before tonight. I am extremely proud of what you have accomplished with this show. You are so gifted and I am so grateful to be apart of this part of your journey. I promise when we get back from London there will be so many more opportunities for you and for me."

I nodded "I know Papi. I am so excited to see where this ride will take us next. We better go though" i sighed hugging him tightly. "I love you so very much."

"I love you too" he said hugging me back.

When we walked into the theater I was mobbed by the ensemble. They gave me hugs and showered me with gifts. I cried as Thayne handed me his gift, a big cookie cake. From him that meant so very much.

As I walked with Lexi and Renee upstairs I couldn't help but walk a little slower. I took in the ambiance that the theater gave off one more time. I sighed "It's so hard to say goodbye to this place, at least for now."

Lexi smiled "You will be back, you both will. I just have a good feeling that this is going to be somwhere we all come back to a lot."

Renee nodded "No matter where our life leads us we can always come back to here. We will always be in contact with one another."

We continued to talk as we got ready for the show. Both Katie and Skye came in and visited with us as well. As the time got near I was getting more and more nervous. Skye walked me to my place for the top of the show as Katie had already went to her seat.

I sighed heavily as I sat with her on the couch one last time. Skye sat beside me for a moment "We are going to get through this. I'm staying on this couch the whole time if I have to. I am so proud of where you are right now. Now go get the job done." She gave me a kiss as I got up and went to places for my first cue.

During the Schuyler sisters entrance I got a thunderous round of applause as I walked on. I could just catch a glimpse of my parents and Katie. When Non-stop came around I was basically in the head space to finish out this show on a high note.

During intermission I spent time with Vanessa who switched with Lin. We talked as I got ready to go on as Maria. I also got a moment alone with Javi who told me how proud he was of me. I hugged him tight and thanked him for all he had done to make me comfortable in this role.

I sat with Skye on the couch again as we waited for my next cue. I was trying really hard not to cry at this point cause I couldn't be Maria and cry. She comforted me as best she could while not crying as well. As soon as Take a Break ended I was in place to start my last walk on the turntable.

I barely made it offstage before I was crying again. Thayne was the first to me and gave me a tight hug. I had to hold it together for just a little longer and then I could loose it in the last song. I made it all the way through it's quiet uptown before the tears came. During the world was wide enough Papi made it backstage. He held me in his arms as I cried. He wiped at my tears and smiled "I'll see you shortly, you got this kiddo."

I took my place for the last song and we all nailed every moment of the song. I was floating as the last cords struck and I was crying hard. I took my place for bows and then felt Papi pull me forward for my own personal bow. I blew kisses to the audience while Alex started the exit music.

A/N

The next chapter will pick up at the stage door, just saying. Just imagine lots of mushy stuff between this and the stage door. There is something BIG brewing and it's not all going to be good.