Sweet 16 party!!!

The rest of the afternoon flew by as we talked and hung out. I even Skyped with Katie for a bit which was nice. I tried to skype with Abuelo and Abuela but they never seemed to answer. I    put that to the back of my mind as we got ready and headed out for supper. I had no idea where we were going but I was dressed up and ready to go.

"So wherever we're going Skye is meeting us there?" I asked Mami as we walked to the tube station.

"For the millionth time yes" she chuckled. "Skye knows where the party is and so does Michael. Don't fret so much, it's your birthday and it should be fun."

We drove to one of the nicest restaurants in London. We walked up and were taken to the party room. The lights were off and I looked at my parents questioningly. When they turned me around...

''SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" people shouted from inside the room and I broke down into tears. There stood my Abuelo, Abuela, Pippa, Jasmine, Anthony, Skye, Chris, and several other of the people I knew. I rushed over to hug everyone.

"Now you see why we didn't answer your calls?" My abuelo asked and I just nodded. "Your Papi and Skye put all this together. They knew how much you missed us and since this is one of those special birthday's we couldn't miss it."

I grinned as I went around the room hugging my family and friends. I chuckled as I reached Jasmine, Pippa, and Anthony. "Aren't we missing a sister?" I asked

"Renee couldn't get away, kids had stuff going on at school. She did send you a fabulous gift though" Pippa said giving me a hug. Jasmine hugged me as well as Anthony and then we moved to sit down near the food.

"Oh how I have missed you guys! How's Hamilton going?" I asked Jasmine

"Good! Anthony has left but I'm still there through the end of the year. We miss having you around but I know you are enjoying life here" She said smiling.

"Yes I am! I miss you guys though and I'm glad your here" I grinned hugging them all again.

After we ate we moved outside to enjoy the night air. I had no idea that one of the biggest surprises was about to happen. As we sat and talked Skye took my hand and subtly pointed to a family walking out of the restaurant.

"No...it...no" I whispered as I began to cry as I watched a little girl with dark curls who looked just like me walk out of the restaurant. I knew I shouldn't but my feet wouldn't stop as I walked over to the railing "Hi. You have such a beautiful little girl."

"Thanks" the woman said as she picked up Ryan to put her into her stroller. "It's your birthday right?  Tell the nice lady happy birthday Ryan."

Ryan smiled up at me "Happy Birfday."

"Thank you Ryan and thank you ma'am. You guys have a wonderful evening" I said smiling as I watched them walk away. It was when I felt Papi put his arms around me that I began to cry.

"Did you guys know they were going to be here?" I asked through my tears.

"We knew that they came to this restaurant alot since it was close to the dad's job. We took a chance that they might come in tonight and they did. Did you like your surprise kiddo?" he asked.

I nodded "It is the best surprise EVER! I'm not sure anything can top that tonight."

He chuckled "I'm not one hundred percent sure that's accurate but we'll see. Skye still has something planned. Anyway are you ready to open your gifts?"

I nodded and followed him over to the table that held several gifts on it. I got some new notebooks and pencils from Pippa. I got a gift card to my favorite online clothing shop from Abuelo and Abuela. Papi, Mami, and Sebastian gave me some nice music stuff for my laptop. Uncle Chris gave me some books I had been wanting. Last but not least was Skye.

"So yeah here goes" she said blushing furiously. "We've been dodging this since we first started dating but today I wanted to make it offical. I love you Dania and there is no one else in this life I want to spend forever with. Sure people will say we're just 16 and we don't know what we are talking about but those who truly know us know where our heart's are. This" she said pulling out a beautiful heart shaped ring "is NOT an engagement ring. It is a promise ring. It's a promise from me to you that I will be forever yours and that when the time is right down the road I will replace this with an engagement ring. It is a promise that no matter where life takes us we will always be each other's second. Say something...please."

I was a sobbing mess as she placed the ring on my finger. I was not expecting this at all! I looked at her smiling through my tears "Papi was right, this is pretty much ties me getting to seeing Ryan. I can't explain how but this just feels so right! I knew that this day would come and here we are. Down the road when we are ready we'll take the next steps but today solidfies that we are moving in that direction."

As the party went on we all discussed about the fun stuff we could do over the next few days until people had to return back to New York. I was looking most forward to showing what London I had come to love with family and friends. I also knew that in a couple days I would be going back to court and begin the fight to bring Ryan home.

A/N

I think ya'll all knew that was coming LOL So next up is another A day in the life and then I want to do some London exploring with a few people before we move on to the court battle for Ryan.