A/N

Yeah I know two back to back but I wanted to say a couple of thank you's and a heads up. Thanks to all my loyal readers, I am so grateful for your feedback and input. Thank you to those who view this story even if you don't comment, you make me realize that people do still at least enjoy what I write.

Now to the head's up and PLEASE don't kill your author. I am taking a SMALL break! Hold up before I get the hate messages listen okay. I am reaching burn out and FAST! I have been writing non-stop for almost 2 full months now. I have written over 100+ chapters, most of which are published. I have 13 chapters in the tank, plus one I am currently writing not in the tank. So I have 14 days worth of material I can publish and take a break from writing. So I am asking you guys to bear with me please as I find my way back to my love of this story. I want to take you guys with Dania to London but I need to be in the right head space to write it.

So with all that said I will be taking a SHORT LOA from this story 2 weeks from now when I finish the Disney part of the story(currently in the tank). If you have ideas you want to submit, Q&A, and anything else please feel free to do so. I just need this break and I hope you guys understand. I will remind you as we get closer and thanks again for being such loyal readers, you are the best!